Get your geek on and complete one of these easy superhero cross stitch patterns.
“I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves" - Wonder Woman
I cannot believe I forgot to share this finished superhero cross stitch pattern with all of you. I finished the Batman pattern a while back. I think it turned out great.
We were going to mat it because I always think a picture, as well as a cross stitch, looks better matted. However, after messing around at Hobby Lobby forever, we think this superhero cross stitch pattern looks best in all black.
Pattern no longer available.
This Batman cross stitch pattern was so simple and easy to follow. I was even able to get it done quickly. And if you follow my webpage, you know that is a true feat. As soon as we get our new office finished, it will be hung up in there.
If you are learning how to do counted cross stitch or are a seasoned professional looking for some easy patterns, check out the superhero inspired cross stitch patterns I have listed below. All these are beginner-friendly patterns that are easy to complete. I have included both paid patterns and free cross stitch patterns. So, there is something for everyone.
2. CROSS STITCH PATTERN FOR BEGINNERS - EMBROIDERY - NEEDLEPOINT KITS-SUPERHERO-COMICS-GEEK-MOVIE-PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD-EASY-PT-343
I love the simplicity of this Wonder Woman cross stitch pattern. This pattern may look difficult, but it is easy. Impress yourself and your friends with this amazing superhero cross stitch pattern.
3. SUPERMAN CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is a free counted cross stitch pattern. This would be a perfect superhero pattern to hang on a child’s bedroom wall. And who are we trying to kid? Us big kids would love it too. This Superman cross stitch is so cute.
4. MARVEL SPIDERMAN SUPER HERO CROSS STITCH PATTERN, PDF FORMAT, INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Spider-Man is always a fan favorite. A beginner could easily finish this superhero cross stitch pattern in just a few days. The finished design measures 2.7” wide x 5.5” high.
5. HULK CROSS STITCH, SUPER HERO CROSS STITCH, CROSS STITCH PDF PATTERN, BOYS WALL DECOR, COUNT CROSS STITCH PATTERN, SUPERHERO NURSERY DECOR
You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. Yeah right! How could anyone fear this super cute Incredible Hulk? This would make a nice Marvel Universe wall hanging for a nursery or any fan of the Incredible Hulk.
6. CAPTAIN MARVEL NOTHING TO PROVE CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This Captain Marvel cross stitch pattern uses 4 colors of DMC floss and is stitched on 14 count Aida fabric.
7. FLASH SUPERHERO LOGO FREE CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Are you a fan of the Flash or know someone that is? If so, you cannot go wrong with this free superhero cross stitch pattern. And it only uses 3 different colors.
8. SUPERHEROES CROSS STITCH PATTERN MOVIE CROSS STITCH FUNNY COMICS COUNTED CROSS STITCH EMBROIDERY DESIGN PDF
If you are a fan of the Marvel Universe, you will adore these Black Widow and Hawkeye cross stitch patterns. The finished results are striking. However, the patterns are fairly simple to follow with very few color changes.
9. FREE JUSTICE LEAGUE’S BATMAN CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is another free superhero counted cross stitch pattern. This little Batman would look cute stitched on a child’s shirt, jacket or backpack.
10. FUNKO SUPERMAN CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Do you collect Funko Pop figures? Then you need to add this Funko Superman to your collection. The cross stitch pattern is beginner-friendly. The superhero pattern is 50 stitches wide x 50 stitches tall.