Create your own Wonderland with some of these whimsical Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns.
“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Alice
If you have followed this blog for a while, you know my love of all things Alice in Wonderland. I have been a huge fan since I saw Walt Disney’s Alice in Wonderland cartoon. Every time it came on, I was glued to the TV.
Since you made it to this post, I’m guessing you love Alice in Wonderland too. Or you are looking for a unique gift idea for an Alice in Wonderland fan. No matter why you are here, I am sure you will find some Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns you will love.
What is Amigurumi?
So, what is Amigurumi? Amigurumi is a fancy word for crocheted stuffed dolls. The name comes from a combination of two Japanese words: “ami” and “nuigurumi”. These dolls can be made in any size. And if you do not know how to crochet, some patterns use knitting techniques instead.
Below are 30 awesome Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns. There are paid patterns as well as free amigurumi patterns.
1. CROCHET PATTERN AMIGURUMI PDF PACK ALICE IN WONDERLAND: ALICE, MAD HATTER, RED QUEEN, WHITE RABBIT AND CHESHIRE CAT PDF ENGLISH
With this download, you will be able to make 5 of your favorite Alice in Wonderland characters. Included are amigurumi patterns for Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, and the Cheshire Cat.
These are intermediate to advanced level Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns. It is written in English and contains step-by-step photos for crocheting the Alice in Wonderland characters.
2. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S BREAD & BUTTERFLY CROCHET PATTERN
I absolutely love this Alice in Wonderland Bread and Butterfly. How cute would it be to have a few of them hanging from the ceiling?
The completed Bread and Butterfly will measure about 4”. This is an intermediate level amigurumi crochet pattern. You will need to know chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increase, invisible decrease, slip stitch, and magic ring.
3. MAD HATTER, AMIGURUMI PATTERN, CROCHET, PDF, DOLL, BOOK, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, HANDMADE, CHESHIRE CAT, DIY, ENGLISH, GUIDE, MUÑECO, SOMBRERO
As if the Mad Hatter wasn’t whimsical enough, there is this Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. This little guy has definitely lost his mind.
The guide is written in English and contains 60 images and detailed step-by-step instructions. Using a 2.5 mm crochet hook, the Mad Hatter plushie will measure close to 10.5” tall.
4. ALICE AMIGURUMI
Are you searching for free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns? Here is a super cute Alice. It is an intermediate level crochet pattern. Finished, Alice will measure about 4.72” tall.
5. STEAMPUNK ALICE, PDF CROCHET DOLL, STEAMPUNK AMIGURUMI, CROCHET DOLL PATTERN, AMIGURUMI DOLL PATTERN
Here is a unique steam punk style Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. The Alice doll is even holding a pink flamingo.
This is an intermediate level crochet pattern. Completed, Alice will measure about 8” tall.
6. CROCHET PATTERN - WHITE RABBIT, ALICE IN WONDERLAND LEWIS CARROLL, RABBIT HOLE, PATTERN BY KRAWKA
Every Alice in Wonderland fan needs a White Rabbit. This little guy is wearing glasses and holding his signature watch.
This pattern is suitable for advanced level crocheters. Finished, the amigurumi White Rabbit is 10.5” tall (including ears).
7. ALICE AMIGURUMI CROCHET DOLL FREE PATTERN
Here is another free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. When finished, Alice will measure about 5” tall. Along with the free crochet pattern are links to helpful videos.
8. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S HAMMER BIRD CROCHET PATTERN
I am an avid bird watcher, and I have never had the pleasure of spotting a Hammer Bird. I guess I need to visit Wonderland to see this cutie.
Finished, the Hammer Bird will measure about 7” tall. It is an easy to intermediate level Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern.
9. QUEEN OF HEARTS CROCHET PATTERN, ALICE IN WONDERLAND CROCHET PATTERN, CROCHET PATTERN, PDF FILES EN - FR
Nobody will be scared of this Queen of Hearts doll. She is so cute!!! Using the recommended crochet hook and yarn, she will measure close to 8.27 tall.
10. 6 CROCHET PATTERNS WHITE RABBIT CROCHET, MAD HATTER, QUEEN OF HEARTS, CHESHIRE CAT AMIGURUMI, MARCH HARE, CATERPILLAR
Do you enjoy all things weird and wonderful? Then you will fall in love with this set of gothic inspired Alice in Wonderland characters. Included are the Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, Absolem, Cheshire Cat, and the Red Queen.
The pattern calls for 4 ply acrylic yarn and a 2.75 mm crochet hook.
11. CROCHET BLUE CATERPILLAR & HOOKAH, PDF PATTERN ONLY, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, AMIGURUMI WORM, CHENILLE SOFTIE, 2 PATTERNS BUNDLE
Indulge your creativity with the whimsical Absolem Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. This adorable set includes Absolem the blue caterpillar and his hookah.
With two different sizes available, you can choose to create a larger 20 x 17 x 9 inch caterpillar or small 12 x 9 x 6 inch caterpillar.
12. CROCHET PATTERN AMIGURUMI CHESHIRE CAT ALICE IN WONDERLAND PDF ENGLISH
All cats are a bit mischievous. But this one has them all beat. This Cheshire Cat would make a great stocking stuffer.
This Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern is written in English and includes step-by-step photos. Finished, the Cheshire Cat will measure about 3.9” (10 cm).
13. CROCHET DOLL AMIGURUMI PATTERN ALIZE'S ADVENTURE / PDF PATTERN
This little duo would make a great gift for a fan of Alice in Wonderland. The download includes both Alice and the White Rabbit.
These are intermediate level Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns. Completed, the Alice doll will measure close to 7.87 inches tall.
14. CROCHET AMIGURUMI PATTERN: CURIOUS OYSTER FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Especially if you are a little oyster. But you can keep this little one safe and sound at your home. Just don’t let any walruses visit.
The amigurumi crochet pattern is written in English using US terms. You will need to know single crochet, increase, decrease, half double crochet, double crochet, chain, slip stitch, and changing yarn colors. Completed, the Curious Oyster will measure approximately 3.15” (8 cm) tall and 2.36” (6 cm) wide.
15. PATTERN ONLY: WHITE RABBIT & TEA CUP CROCHET PATTERN, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, I'M LATE, INTO THE LOOKING GLASS, TEA PARTY, TEA TIME, AMIGURUMI
Provide the White Rabbit with a comfortable place to sit and hang out. This download includes patterns for both the White Rabbit and a teacup.
The Alice in Wonderland crochet patterns are written in English, using US crochet terms. They are suitable for intermediate level crocheters. The set will measure close to 5.9” (15 cm) tall.
16. MAD HATTER CROCHET AMIGURUMI FREE PATTERN
Here is another free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. When finished, the Mad Hatter will measure about 5.5” tall. Along with the free crochet pattern are links to helpful videos.
17. CROCHET PATTERN CHESHIRE CAT AMIGURUMI PDF
This unique Cheshire Cat’s huge grin will definitely bring a smile to your face, too. Completed, he will measure close to 9.45” tall.
The pattern is suitable for intermediate level crochet artists. Included in the download are instructions, photos, and links to videos.
18. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S PENCIL BIRD CROCHET PATTERN
Here is another one of the silly secondary Alice in Wonderland characters. This whimsical character is a pencil bird.
This is an easy to intermediate level Alice in Wonderland crochet pattern. The finished pencil bird will measure approximately 7” high.
19. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S MOME RATH CROCHET PATTERN
Once you make one of these Mome Raths, you will want to make more in different colors. Just don’t drop them on the floor and step on them.
Completed, the Mome Rath will measure close to 4” tall.
20. QUEEN OF HEARTS AMIGURUMI PATTERN PDF
This Queen of Hearts Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern is suitable for intermediate to advanced level crochet artists. The piece has lots of details that require close attention. The finished doll will measure approximately 13” (33 cm) tall.
21. CHESHIRE CAT FREE AMIGURUMI CROCHET PATTERN
Here is another free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. When finished, the Cheshire Cat will measure about 4.5” tall. Along with the free crochet pattern are links to helpful videos.
22. LEWIS THE DODO | FREE CROCHET PATTERN
Add a dodo bird to your Alice in Wonderland collection. This dodo will gladly keep the other Alice in Wonderland characters company. However, he might make them run a Caucus Race.
23. CROCHET PATTERN NO 1624 - PINK CHESHIRE CAT PATTERN BY KRAWKA, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, LEWIS CARROLL, CRAZY, PINK, MAD HATTER, RABBIT HOLE
When finished, this Cheshire cat will be about 8.2” (21 cm) long from the head to the beginning of the tail.
This Alice in Wonderland PDF tutorial contains detailed instructions and photos. It is an intermediate to advanced level crochet pattern.
24. CROCHET PATTERN AMIGURUMI WHITE RABBIT ALICE IN WONDERLAND BUNNY EASTER PDF ENGLISH
Learn how to make a cute little White Rabbit with this Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. The pattern is written in English and includes step-by-step photos. Completed, the White Rabbit will measure about 5.1” (13 cm).
25. CROCHET ALICE IN WONDERLAND AMIGURUMI FREE PATTERN
Use this free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern to make an Alice for a little child or even a big child, like me.
26. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S HORN BIRD CROCHET PATTERN
Here is another one of the amazing secondary Alice in Wonderland characters. This adorable little thing is a horn bird. Yet, another bird I have never spotted in the wild. Hahaha!!!
This is an easy to intermediate level Alice in Wonderland amigurumi crochet pattern. Finished, it will measure about 6”.
27. AMIGURUMI CROCHET TWEEDLE DEE & TWEEDLE DUM PATTERN *PDF DOWNLOAD*
If you are creating a Wonderland of your own, you need all the Alice in Wonderland characters you can. So, I cannot leave out Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. This set of identical twins are playful, jolly, and a bit annoying.
When finished, your plush Alice in Wonderland dolls will measure about 7” tall
28. FREE ALICE IN WONDERLAND AMIGURUMI PATTERN (CROCHET)
You can never have too many free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi patterns. And here is one more.
Using worsted weight yarn and a 3 mm crochet hook, Alice, the star of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland, will measure close to 12” tall.
29. CARD SOLDIER ACE OF HEARTS FREE AMIGURUMI PATTERN
Here is another free Alice in Wonderland amigurumi pattern. When finished, the Ace of Heart Playing Card Soldier will measure about 5.5” tall.
30. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S LITTLE OYSTER CROCHET PATTERN (NOT ACTUAL ITEM)
But four young Oysters hurried up, all eager for the treat: Their coats were brushed, their faces washed, their shoes were clean and neat. And this was odd, because, you know, they hadn't any feet.
You can also have this curious oyster over for dinner. But please do not eat it. This is an intermediate level Alice in Wonderland amigurumi crochet pattern. Completed, the AIW oyster will be about 9” tall.