Get started on one of these Alice in Wonderland cross stitch patterns today.
“Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," though Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!" - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
My favorite Disney movie ever is the original Alice in Wonderland cartoon. I have loved it since the first time I saw it. I used to watch it every time it came on the television. And now, thanks to Disney Plus, I can watch it anytime I want. And watching it isn’t enough. I have painted the characters on the wall in my office. I have Walt Disney Classic Collection Figures, toys, collectibles, Alice in Wonderland Cross Stitch patterns, and more.
If you are obsessed with Alice in Wonderland as much as I am, check out these cross stitch patterns. Below are 17 of the cutest Alice in Wonderland cross stitch patterns I could find.
1. WHITE RABBIT COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN
This White Rabbit is so cute! I actually have this same design as a needle minder. I can see myself stitching this pattern in the near future. The pattern can be stitched on 14 or 18 count Aida fabric. It uses 22 colors of DMC floss.
2. ALICE IN WONDERLAND "CHESHIRE CAT MAD BONKERS"
This whimsical Cheshire Cat will bring a smile to the face of everyone that sees it. The completed cross stitch pattern would make a great decoration for a child’s room or a library. It would also make a great gift. The Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, 18, 20, or 22 count Aida fabric.
3. MAD AS A HATTER
Here is a free Mad Hatter Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. This pattern would be perfect to use on a towel or potholder.
4. ALICE IN WONDERLAND WATERCOLOR
I love, love, love this watercolor inspired Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. I have already purchased it, and it is going to be my next project after I finish Iron Man. The Iron Man I am working on is also one of her many amazing designs.
5. MAD HATTER CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF, EMBROIDERY NURSERY DECOR, WHITE RABBIT, ALICE WONDERLAND COUNTED CROSS STITCH CHART, INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Have I gone mad? I’m afraid so. Who hasn’t these last couple of years? This is a great Mad Hatter Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. If you are looking for a gift for an Alice in Wonderland fan or want to make this for yourself, this one is adorable.
6. ALICE CROSS STITCH PATTERN, CHESHIRE CAT, ADVENTURES & THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS, MODERN DECOR XSTITCH CHART DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
This monochromatic Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern features Alice, Cheshire, White Rabbit and the Caterpillar. It would be a good pattern for an experienced beginner.
7. FREE ALICE IN WONDERLAND CROSS STITCH PATTERN QUOTE
Here is a free Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. It is created in the old 8-bit graphic design. It is really cute and would be easy for a beginner to complete.
8. ALICE IN WONDERLAND INSPIRED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - WE'RE ALL MAD HERE - PDF DOWNLOAD - MAD HATTER - CHESIRE CAT - CROSSSTITCH
With this cross stitch pattern, you get all your favorite Alice in Wonderland characters. You can stitch this as one large piece of stitch each character separately. The pattern was designed to be stitched on 14 count Aida fabric. There are 27 colors of DMC floss used. The completed piece will measures 15.1 in x 7.6 in.
9. SMILING CAT DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN DMC CHART EMBROIDERY INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is a wonderful Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat cross stitch pattern. The pattern is 90 stitches x 100. It uses 27 colors of DMC floss.
10. ALICE IN WONDERLAND WHITE RABBIT
Are you looking for a free Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern? If so, you cannot go wrong with this White Rabbit design. Simply print off the free cross stitching pattern and get busy.
11. WE'RE ALL MAD HERE - ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHESHIRE CAT CROSS STITCH PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
If you are new to cross stitching, this is a great pattern to stitch. It is stitched on 14 count Aida fabric. The completed Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat cross stitch pattern will measure about 6" wide x 9" tall.
12. ALICE IN WONDERLAND - CHESHIRE CAT - RABBIT - TEA - HEARTS - LEWIS CARROLL CROSS STITCH PEOPLE - PDF CROSS STITCH PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Do you collect Disney snow globes? I have quite a few and they are magnificent. If you have a collection that you proudly show off, this Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern would look amazing having next to them.
13. ALICE IN WONDERLAND DAISYS
This beautiful Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern features Alice surrounded by daisies. The pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, 18, 20, or 22 count Aida fabric.
14. WISE CATERPILLAR - COUNTED CROSS-STITCH DOUBLE-SIDED KIT ON THE PLASTIC CANVAS. MP STUDIA
I love this double-sided wise caterpillar Alice in Wonderland cross stitch kit. The kit contains plastic canvas 14, mouline threads, a chart, and instructions. The finished size of the project is 5.91” × 4.72”.
15. PRINTED CROSS STITCH KITS 11CT 17X22 IN 100% COTTON HOLIDAY GIFT DIY EMBROIDERY STARTER KITS EASY PATTERNS EMBROIDERY FOR GIRLS CRAFTS DMC STAMPED SUPPLIES NEEDLEWORK FAIRY TALES CAT RABBIT PRINCESS
If you are looking for an Alice in Wonderland counted cross stitch kit, check out this fun design. It features Alice, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, and the Caterpillar. This pattern only uses one color of floss, and the design is stamped directly onto the fabric.
16. CHESHIRE CAT CROSS STITCH. ALICE IN WONDERLAND CROSS STITCH PATTERN. MAD HATTER HAT TUTORIAL. CHRISTMAS CROSS STITCH ORNAMENT. 3D CROSS
Are you looking for a fun and unique Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern? If so, check out this amazing 3D Cheshire Cat. The completed project would make a wonderful Christmas ornament, or you can simply set it on table. Once finished, the Cheshire Cat head will measure about 2.6" tall. Also included in the download are instructions for the Mad Hatter and his hat.
17. PDF "ALICE IN WANDERLAND" CROSS STITCH PATTERN DMC, PATTERN KEEPER COMPATIBLE
This Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern is massive. If you are a die-hard fan of the Disney Alice in Wonderland cartoon, this pattern is for you. It is extremely detailed and will take a lot of patience to complete. This pattern includes many of the loveable characters from Alice and the Mad Hatter, to the Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
This huge Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern is 680 stitches wide x 452 stitches tall.