Get started on one of these Alice in Wonderland cross stitch patterns today.
“Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," though Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!" - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
My favorite Disney movie ever is the original Alice in Wonderland cartoon. I have loved it since the first time I saw it. I used to watch it every time it came on the television. And now, thanks to Disney Plus, I can watch it anytime I want. And watching it isn’t enough. I have painted the characters on the wall in my office. I have Walt Disney Classic Collection Figures, toys, collectibles, Alice in Wonderland Cross Stitch patterns, and more.
If you are obsessed with Alice in Wonderland as much as I am, check out these cross stitch patterns. Below are 17 of the cutest Alice in Wonderland cross stitch patterns I could find.
1. WHITE RABBIT COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN
This White Rabbit is so cute! I actually have this same design as a needle minder. I can see myself stitching this pattern in the near future. The pattern can be stitched on 14 or 18 count Aida fabric. It uses 22 colors of DMC floss.
2. DISNEYCROSS STITCH PATTERN/ CHESHIRE CAT/ALICE IN WONDERLAND/WERE ALL MAD HERE/SMILE/INSTANT/DOWNLOAD/PDF/B17
This whimsical Cheshire Cat will bring a smile to the face of everyone that sees it. The completed cross stitch pattern would make a great decoration for a child’s room or a library. It would also make a great gift. The Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, or 20 count Aida fabric.
3. MAD AS A HATTER
Here is a free Mad Hatter Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. This pattern would be perfect to use on a towel or potholder.
4. ALICE IN WONDERLAND WATERCOLOR
I love, love, love this watercolor inspired Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. I have already purchased it, and it is going to be my next project after I finish Iron Man. The Iron Man I am working on is also one of her many amazing designs.
5. CROSS STITCH MAD HATTER'S QUOTE INSTANT DOWNLOAD, CROSS-STITCH PDF, NEEDLEWORK, NEEDLECRAFT, EMBROIDERY, DIGITAL #036
Have I gone mad? I’m afraid so. Who hasn’t these last couple of years? This is a great Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. If you are looking for a gift for an Alice in Wonderland fan or want to make this for yourself, this one will work up pretty quickly.
6. ALICE CROSS STITCH PATTERN, CHESHIRE CAT, ADVENTURES & THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS, MODERN DECOR XSTITCH CHART DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
This monochromatic Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern features Alice, Cheshire, White Rabbit and the Caterpillar. It would be a good pattern for an experienced beginner.
7. FREE ALICE IN WONDERLAND CROSS STITCH PATTERN QUOTE
Here is a free Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern. It is created in the old 8-bit graphic design. It is really cute and would be easy for a beginner to complete.
8. DISNEY CROSS STITCH PATTERN/VILLAINS/PRINCESS/EVIL QUEEN/MALEFICENT/URSULA/QUEEN OF HEARTS/CRUELLA/PIXEL PEOPLE MINI/BABY/INSTANT/PDF/B99
I love the Disney Villains. This fun and colorful cross stitch pattern features Maleficent, the Queen of Hearts, The Evil Queen, Cruella de Vil, and Ursula. This adorable Disney cross stitch pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, or 20 count Aida fabric.
9. PORTRAIT OF CHESHIRE CAT CROSS STITCH KIT,150X200 STITCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND COTTON CROSS STITCH SET
If you would rather buy a full kit instead of a printable PDF pattern, this Cheshire Cat is amazing. The kit includes Egyptian cotton thread, easy-to-follow charts, and a needle.
10. ALICE IN WONDERLAND WHITE RABBIT
Are you looking for a free Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern? If so, you cannot go wrong with this White Rabbit design. Simply print off the free cross stitching pattern and get busy.