I love all things Alice in Wonderland. I hope you enjoy these Alice in Wonderland felt sewing patterns as much as I do.
“Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin, 'thought Alice: 'but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!" - Alice in Wonderland
Are you a fan of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll? Do you enjoy crafting? Check out my list of cute and whimsical Alice in Wonderland felt sewing patterns. Included are both plush dolls and felt ornaments. I’m sure you will have a ball making these cuties.
Below are 17 super cute and whimsical Alice in Wonderland felt sewing patterns.
1. FELT PATTERN. MARCH HARE. EASTER BUNNY. FELT DOLL. PDF PATTERN AND TUTORIAL. ALICE IN WONDERLAND.EASTER PATTERN. EASTER DECORATION. SPRING.
Get the Alice in Wonderland tea party started with this whimsical Alice in Wonderland March Hare doll.
The completed rabbit will measure about 7” high. It is an easy felt sewing pattern that can be completed by a beginner. The PDF tutorial includes a full size pattern, a step-by-step photo tutorial, instruction for using transfer paper, instructions for making the doll stand, and step-by-step photos of stitches.
2. WHITE RABBIT ALICE IN WONDERLAND FELT PATTERN WHITE RABBIT DOLL FAIRYTALE DOLL PATTERN EASY SEWING PROJECT FELT BABY MOBILE NURSERY DECOR
Check out this Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit felt doll pattern. This little guy is so cute. Completed, the rabbit measures 5.5 inches tall. If you are looking for a fun gift for a fan of Alice in Wonderland, make them this. They will love it. At least I know I would.
3. PATTERN CAT PDF DIGITAL PATTERN FELT PLUSH TOY PATTERN FELT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS WALL DECOR KIDS ROOM CUTE FELT PATTERN
Every Christmas tree needs an Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat smiling from its branches. This Alice in Wonderland Cat PDF Pattern includes full size templates. There is no need to resize...just print and sew! The finished Cheshire Cat plushie will measure approximately 5.5 inches tall.
4. PDF PATTERN FOR FELT ALICE IN WONDERLAND GARLAND. INSTRUCTIONS FOR 6 DECORATIONS INCLUDED. DIGITAL PATTERN. INSTANT DOWNLOAD. PDF.
Are you looking for a cute décor item for a nursery? This Alice in Wonderland garland would be a great choice. You can even use the finished plush doll as ornaments or package decorations.
The download includes instructions and templates to make a set of 6 felt Alice in Wonderland themed decorations. You will be able to make Alice, the White Rabbit, the Queen of Hearts, a eat me/drink me pair, and a pair of themed trees.
5. PDF TUTORIAL TO MAKE A FELT MAD HATTER.
How about this large Mad Hatter? I absolutely love this guy. This impressive Alice in Wonderland felt doll will measure about 8.9 inches tall.
Included in the download is a tutorial with pictures and step-by-step explanations. It is an intermediate to advanced level felt sewing pattern. The instructions are in both Spanish and English.
6. CHESHIRE CAT FELT PATTERN ALICE IN WONDERLAND DOLL EASY SEWING PATTERN FAIRYTALE FELT DOLL WONDERLAND CAT POCKET DOLL FELT BABY MOBILE TOY
Are you a beginner looking for an easy felt sewing pattern? Check out this smiling Cheshire Cat.
The finished felt Cheshire Cat will measure approximately 5.5 inches tall. The pattern has full instructions with pictures. It is a great introduction to hand stitching and stuffed animal making!
7. FELT PATTERN. THE WHITE RABBIT. EASTER BUNNY. FELT DOLL. PDF PATTERN AND TUTORIAL. EASTER DECORATION. EASTER PATTERN.
Do you know someone that collects all things Alice in Wonderland? There is a very good chance they will not have this White Rabbit.
The completed Alice in Wonderland character measures approximately 7 inches/18 cm tall. The PDF download includes a full size pattern, a step-by-step photo tutorial, instructions for using transfer paper for fabric, instructions for how to make doll stand, and step-by-step photos of stitches
8. WONDERLAND PATTERN: ALICE, MAD HATTER AND CHESHIRE CAT. PDF PATTERN
Here is an easy to intermediate level Alice in Wonderland felt sewing pattern. The PDF hand sewing pattern includes instructions and full sizes patterns for Alice, the Mat Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat. Completed, the plushies will measure approximately 6-8" tall.
9. ALICE IN WONDERLAND DOLL PATTERN, EMBROIDERY PATTERN, SEWING PATTERN, ALTOID TIN TOY, TIN PLAYSET, FELT DOLL PATTERN, TRAVEL TOY, EASY CRAFT
Are you looking for Altoid Tin crafts? Here is a whimsical Alice in Wonderland inspired pattern.
The PDF pattern comes with step-by-step photos, a supply list, a stitch index, and instructions in English. The completed play set will include an Alice finger puppet doll, a White Rabbit with a magnetic watch, a sugar cookie pillow, the Mad Hatter’s hat, a Queen of Hearts quilt, the Cheshire Cat, and red vinyl roses.
10. ALICE IN WONDERLAND PATTERN ALICE IN WONDERLAND ORNAMENT FELT POCKET DOLL EASY SEWING PDF PATTERN FELT CRIB MOBILE FELT DOLL ORNAMENT DECOR
Sew your own Alice in Wonderland doll with this felt sewing pattern. It is an easy pattern that would be ideal for a beginner.
The finished Alice doll measures approximately 5.5 inches tall. The pattern has full instructions with pictures. The recommended materials and supplies list includes felt sheets, doll eyes (beads or buttons), toy stuffing, a needle, thread, and small scissors.
11. PDF PATTERN: SET OF 3 ALICE, WHITE RABBIT AND CHESHIRE. FELT DOLL ALICE IN WONDERLAND. FELT ANIMAL PATTERN
Eeeek!!! These 3 cuties are so adorable. This Alice in Wonderland felt sewing pattern includes Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Cheshire Cat.
Included in the PDF pattern are step-by-step illustrated instructions, a material and supply list, and full size pattern pieces. The Alice doll measures approximately 5" tall. The Cheshire Cat will be about 5.5" tall. And the White Rabbit will measure roughly 6.5” tall.
12. PDF SEWING PATTERN TO MAKE FELT ALICE AND HEART QUEEN DOLLS.
Kids as well as Alice in Wonderland fans will love these cute, squishy dolls. This set includes both Alice and the Queen of Hearts. And they are a decent size of 7.7” tall.
Included with the sewing tutorial are pictures and step-by-step explanations. It is a medium level felt sewing pattern. The instructions are in both Spanish and English.
13. MAD HATTER FELT PATTERN ALICE IN WONDERLAND DOLL EASY SEWING PATTERN FAIRYTALE FELT DOLL FELT MAD HATTER HAT POCKET DOLL PATTERN FELT TOY
We are all mad here! Sew your own Mad Hatter doll with this easy printable PDF plushie pattern.
The finished Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter doll measures approximately 5.5” tall. The pattern has full instructions with pictures. The supplies needed include felt sheets, doll eyes (beads or buttons), toy stuffing, a needle, thread, and small scissors.
14. QUEEN OF HEARTS DOLL PATTERN FELT POCKET DOLL EASY SEWING PATTERN RED QUEEN PDF PATTERN ALICE IN WONDERLAND PATTERN FAIRYTALE FELT DOLL
Here is an adorable Alice in Wonderland Queen of Hearts sewing pattern. The finished doll measures approximately 5.5” tall.
Each pattern has full instructions with pictures. This is a beginner-friendly pattern that would be ideal for those looking to learn hand stitching and stuffed animal making. To make the cute little Queen of Heart doll you will need felt sheets, doll eyes (beads or buttons), toy stuffing, a needle, thread, and small scissors.
15. WINTER IN WONDERLAND FELT ORNAMENT AND MOBILE PATTERN ALICE IN WONDERLAND
This is a fun set of Alice in Wonderland ornaments. If you have a Disney/Cartoon decorated Christmas tree like me, or just love everything Alice in Wonderland, this would be a terrific set to add to your collection.
The PDF pattern includes step-by-step full color and picture instructions for a painting the roses red rose bush, the Mad Hatter’s hat, the March Hare’s hat, some mushrooms, an Alice in Wonderland drink me bottle, the 2 of hearts playing card, and a daisy chain Alice in silhouette.
16. PDF PATTERN - FELT MARCH HARE PLUSH
How cute is this little March Hare plushie? The finished Alice in Wonderland rabbit will measure approximately 4”. This little fellow is the perfect size for creating felt Christmas ornaments.
The downloadable PDF pattern comes with a materials list, a tools list, stitch tutorials, full-size pattern pieces, and easy-to-follow colored instructions.
17. WONDERLAND PATTERN: QUEEN OF THE HEARTS, CARD SOLDIER AND WHITE RABBIT. PDF PATTERN
This trio of Alice in Wonderland characters reminds me of storybook style plushies. This would look cute sitting on a child’s library shelf.
This PDF hand sewing pattern includes instructions and patterns for the Queen of Hearts, a Card Soldier, and the White Rabbit. The finished dolls will measure between 6-8” in size. It is an easy to intermediate level felt pattern.