If you're looking for a fun and unique amigurumi project, why not try working on these balloon animal crochet patterns?
“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon." - A.A. Milne
If you're looking for fun and creative projects, look no further than these balloon animal crochet patterns! With just a few simple stitches, you can create adorable plush balloon animals. Whether you're a seasoned crocheter or a beginner looking for a new challenge, these balloon animal crochet patterns are sure to bring a smile to your face. And they will definitely add a touch of whimsy to your decor.
Zeckos Metallic Blue Balloon Dog Sculpture Balloon Animal Art Figurine
Below are 12 balloon animal crochet patterns. There are paid patterns as well as free amigurumi crochet patterns.
12 Balloon Animal Crochet Patterns
1. BALLOON WIENER DOG CROCHET PATTERN, BALLOON DOG AMIGURUMI, CROCHET BALLOON DOG PATTERN, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
With this balloon animal crochet pattern, you can create your very own balloon dog that won't pop or deflate. Unlike traditional inflatable balloon animals, this one is made of yarn. It does require sewing together multiple pieces.
This particular wiener dog crochet pattern is suitable for an advanced beginner skill level. When crafted with the recommended yarn and hook size, your finished dachshund balloon dog will measure approximately 10 inches long.
2. BALLOON ANIMAL DOG CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! PUPPY AMIGURUMI, DOG BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN, PUPPY BALLOON ANIMAL PATTERN
This dog crochet pattern is inspired by the classic balloon animal design. The amigurumi dog is the perfect way to bring a smile to your face.
The amigurumi dog balloon animal crochet pattern is designed to create a dog that measures approximately 9.84 inches in height and 11.81 inches in length. There are clear, step-by-step instructions, perfect for beginners and experienced crocheters alike.
3. TEDDY BEAR BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! AMIGURUMI, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
Make this teddy bear balloon animal crochet pattern as a gift or for a nursery. The amigurumi teddy bear pattern provides detailed instructions on how to create the balloon animal. When using worsted weight yarn, the finished bear will measure approximately 9.84 inches by 9.84 inches.
4. BALLOON POODLE CROCHET PATTERN, BALLOON DOG AMIGURUMI, CROCHET BALLOON DOG PATTERN, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN, BALLOON ANIMAL AMIGURUMI
You can now create a crochet version of a balloon poodle dog. Unlike actual balloon animals, you do not have to worry about this one exploding while you are twisting it into shape.
This amigurumi crochet balloon dog involves sewing together multiple pieces together. It is an advanced beginner pattern written using US crochet terminology. It is available in both English and German languages.
DIY Balloon Animal Kit for beginners
5. KEYCHAIN MINI BALLOON ANIMAL DOG CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! PUPPY AMIGURUMI, DOG BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
This balloon animal crochet pattern is designed to create a keychain or small toy. The keychain would add a playful touch to your keys or a bag.
The PDF amigurumi pattern will create a finished balloon dog that measures about 4 inches by 6 inches.
6. GIRAFFE BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! AMIGURUMI, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
Create a giraffe balloon animal stuffed toy with this amigurumi pattern. It would make a wonderful addition to a nursery decorated with a safari theme.
The finished size of the crochet giraffe toy will be approximately 7 inches wide by 12 inches tall.
7. BALLOON DOG
Make a longlasting, durable balloon animal dog that will not deflate or pop with this free balloon animal crochet pattern. This snuggly plush toy features a beginner-friendly amigurumi pattern that would be perfect for any dog or balloon enthusiast.
To make this crochet balloon animal dog plush toy, you will need a 5 mm crochet hook, polyester fiberfill, and a yarn needle. The suggested materials will create a plushie that measures approximately 8 ½ inches long and 8 inches tall.
8. MONKEY BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! AMIGURUMI, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
Are you looking for unique balloon animal crochet patterns to add to your collection? Check out this cute monkey balloon animal amigurumi pattern.
The finished monkey toy will measure approximately 8 inches by 10 inches.
9. LION BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! AMIGURUMI, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
Get ready to roar with this lion balloon animal crochet pattern. This fun and unique amigurumi pattern allows you to create a cute and cuddly plush lion toy.
The finished lion toy will measure about 7 inches by 12 inches.
10. BUNNY RABBIT BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! AMIGURUMI, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
Hop into spring with a whimsical crochet bunny rabbit balloon animal plush toy. This bunny rabbit balloon animal would make a fantastic Easter gift for children and adults alike. With its soft and plush texture, it's sure to become a beloved toy.
The finished balloon animal bunny rabbit toy will measure approximately 7 inches wide by 12 inches tall.
11. MOUSE BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN ONLY INSTANT DOWNLOAD! AMIGURUMI, BALLOON ANIMAL CROCHET PATTERN
This is a mouse you will not mind living in your home. The mouse balloon animal crochet pattern would make the perfect addition to your repertoire. You can pull this pattern out anytime you need to make a gift for a child.
The finished amigurumi mouse will measure approximately 9.84 inches by 11.81 inches. It is the perfect size for cuddling.
12. BALLOON DOG CROCHET PATTERN, CROCHET DOG PATTERN, CROCHET BALLOON DOGS PATTERN, AMIGURUMI BALLOON DOG
For those of you who love to crochet and enjoy making cute and whimsical toys, this set is for you. The PDF download includes 3 dog balloon animal crochet patterns. The finished amigurumi toys will measure approximately 8 inches in length and 5-7 inches in height.
Whether you're a seasoned crocheter or a beginner, balloon animal crochet patterns are fun to make. The amigurumi patterns create adorable and unique plush toys. So why not pick up your hook and yarn, and start working on an unusual project today?