Do not wait. Get Started Now
“Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind." - Mary Ellen Chase
Do people really celebrate Christmas in July? I guess the stores want us to think they do. For me, Christmas in July means I better get on the ball and start making my handmade gifts. This year, I finally made a Christmas in July cross stitch pattern for myself.
I finished another cross stitch! How cute is this Mickey Mouse Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern? Of course, it was super easy, or it would have taken me years. I have always wanted to complete a cross stitch to display at Christmas, but knew I would never finish it. When I saw this Disney design by MyEasyStitch, I thought I had a chance.
As a child, I always loved decorating for Christmas. When I got older, I decorated for a few years. This year, I’m going to try to drag everything out and put up a tree. I had the cutest Christmas tree ever. My Grandmother and I decorated it in all Cartoon Characters. It was awesome. I have a picture somewhere. If I can find it, I will share it will all of you.
…..AND I STILL HAVE ALL THE ORNAMENTS! It will be epic. I just need to find the time to do it.
Below is the Mickey Mouse Cross Stitch Pattern I have pictured above along with some other geeky Christmas in July cross stitch patterns. Maybe, I can get one more Christmas pattern done this year. Just maybe! I am leaning towards The Grinch Ew People pattern. I must agree with him.
1. CHRISTMAS MICKEY JOY, CROSS STITCH PATTERN CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS CROSS STITCH PATTERN, DISNEY, CROSS STITCH PATTERN CHRISTMAS TREE, EASY, PDF
Here is the Christmas in July pattern that I just finished. I cannot stress how easy this Disney cross stitch pattern was to complete. This could easily be completed by a beginner.
2. GRINCH CHRISTMAS CROSS STITCH PATTERN, EW PEOPLE DECOR, GRINCH RESTING FACE, GRINCH STEALING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
Who does not love The Grinch? This adorable Christmas cross stitch pattern features the grouch himself. This pattern has 7 color changes and uses full stitches. Who agrees with him??? EW PEOPLE!
3. DOCTOR WHO DALEK DECORATE CHRISTMAS CROSS STITCH PATTERN
The Doctor Who Christmas specials were always something to look forward to. If you are a Whoovian or know someone that is, this is an awesome Christmas in July cross stitch pattern.
4. DISNEY WINNIE THE POOH CHRISTMAS TREE TRIMMING COUNTED CROSS STITCH KIT #34015
You cannot go wrong with a kit. At least you know you will have enough thread and the correct size fabric. I just stopped in at JoAnns and their floss is now .60 a piece! That might sound cheap. But a few years ago, it was only .25. What happened?
This cute Winnie the Pooh cross stitch kit comes with 14 count Aida fabric, DMC floss, a needle, thread card, chart and instructions. You only need to provide the hoop.
5. DIMENSIONS COUNTED CROSS STITCH CHRISTMAS PENGUIN KIT, 14 COUNT LIGHT BLUE AIDA, 7''X 5''
This little penguin cross stitch pattern is so cute. The little bird is trenching through the snow to mail its letter. This is a kit. So, all you need to do is provide the hoop.
6. SERIOUS CLARK - PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, MODERN CROSS STITCH, INSTANT DOWNLOAD, BEGINNERS CROSS STITCH, EASY CROSS STITCH, CHRISTMAS
This is a must Christmas cross stitch pattern for anyone that loves the Chevy Chase National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation movie. I remember seeing this movie in the theater when it came out. I laughed so hard at the sled scene. What a great movie. If you are getting a head start on your holiday decorations, make this Christmas in July cross stitch pattern.
7. CHRISTMAS CROSS STITCH PATTERNS, SNOWMAN CROSS STITCH, CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF
If you have a fan of the Walt Disney Frozen movies in your house, you need this Olaf cross stitch pattern. He has to be one of the best Frozen characters.
8. CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS TREE CROSS STITCH PATTERN, HOLIDAY TREE ORNAMENT, NOT SUCH A BAD LITTLE TREE, CROSS STITCH CHRISTMAS BABY
My Christmas Décor is not complete without Charlie Brown Christmas decorations. Actually, for the last several years, the tree that I have used is the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. This Charlie Brown cross stitch pattern would look cute hanging next to that tree.
9. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY GRINCH COUNTED PDF CROSS STITCH PATTERN NEEDLEWORK DIY DMC
Here is another fun How the Grinch Stole Christmas cross stitch pattern. And this one features his adorable little dog too.