Get ready to elevate your Halloween decor with these hauntingly beautiful Halloween macrame patterns.
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon." - Joseph Conrad
As autumn quickly approaches, I find myself getting into the Halloween spirit in every way. From decorating my home to finding new recipes. And this year, I've found a new way to incorporate some creepy fun into my festivities. That is with Halloween macrame patterns.
I have never been big on macrame. The style reminds me of the 60s and 70s, and that is not my style at all. But here lately, I have found quite a few macrame patterns that have a modern twist. While falling down a rabbit hole and searching for the coolest macrame patterns, I saw an awesome bat macrame wall hanging. So, what did I do? Of course, I spent hours looking at Halloween macrame patterns.
Below, you will find a creepy collection of 20 Halloween macrame patterns. I have included a variety of options, including macramé kits for a convenient start, paid patterns for those looking for intricate designs, and even free Halloween macrame patterns.
20 Halloween Macrame Patterns and Kits
1. DIY MACRAME PUMPKIN KIT / MACRAME HALLOWEEN DECOR / DIY MACRAME KIT / CRAFT KIT / MACRAME / MACRAME KIT / HALLOWEEN DECOR / HALLOWEEN CRAFT.
Get into the Halloween spirit with this DIY macrame wall hanging kit. This pumpkin Halloween decor will add a perfect boho vibe to your home. The macrame pattern is classified as intermediate level. But beginners can complete the project with a little bit of patience.
2. WITCH GNOME/HALLOWEEN GNOME/ MACRAME TOY/MACRAME PATTERN PDF/ VOLUME MACRAME/ MACRAME ART/ AMIGURUMI MACRAME/MODERN MACRAME/DIY MACRAME
Create a whimsical Halloween decoration with this macrame gnome project. This adorable witch gnome has a pumpkin-shaped body and curly hair. The Halloween macrame pattern includes a hat and a broom. Included are step-by-step instructions and over 130 helpful photos. You will need to know how to make the Double Half Hitch knot and the Square Knot. When finished, your macrame gnome will stand at about 8 inches (20 cm) tall.
3. MACRAME GHOST | HALLOWEEN WALL HANGING DIY
Learn how to create a fun ghost macrame wall hanging for Halloween with this easy-to-follow tutorial. This free macrame pattern uses vertical double half hitch knots throughout. Once you master the knot, the macrame wall hanging is a breeze to complete.
4. PDF BAT MACRAME , WITCHY DECORATIONS, GOTH AESTHETIC, DIGITAL PATTERN, DIY HALLOWEEN DECOR, BEGINNER MACRAME KIT, WITCHY GIFTS P30
Craft a batty piece of DIY Halloween wall decor with this Halloween macrame pattern. The pattern is perfect for beginners. It comes complete with clear instructions and a link to a video tutorial. The finished macrame bat wall hanging will measure about 11.2 inches wide and 18 inches tall (28 cm x 45 cm).
5. DIY HALLOWEEN DECOR, MACRAME SPIDER WEB, TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS, MACRAME TUTORIAL, MACRAME PATTERN
Creep out your arachnophobic friends with this spider in its web macrame wall hanging. The Halloween macrame pattern includes an easy-to-follow video tutorial.
6. DIY MACRAMÉ SPIDER WEB GARLAND KIT / MACRAMÉ HALLOWEEN DECOR / DIY MACRAMÉ KIT / MACRAMÉ PATTERN / MACRAMÉ KIT / HALLOWEEN DÉCOR
Elevate your Halloween decor with DIY Macrame Spider Web Garland. This is a fun and spooky project that is beginner friendly. This DIY Halloween macrame kit makes it incredibly easy to make the unique holiday decoration.
7. DIY MACRAME HALLOWEEN GHOST FOR KIDS
Are you looking for fun and whimsical Halloween macrame patterns? This one is so cute! Get your kids in the Halloween spirit with this adorable macrame ghost wall hanging. This free and easy-to-follow macrame tutorial is perfect for beginners. If you are already familiar with macrame the project can be completed in about 15 minutes.
8. DIY BAT MACRAME, DIY KIT FOR ADULTS, MACRAME WALL HANGING, BOHO HALLOWEEN, GOTHIC BAT DECOR, MAKE YOUR OWN, WITCHY GIFTS, DO IT YOURSELF K30
Get in the Halloween spirit with this Macrame Bat Kit. The spooky decoration will add a touch of gothic charm to your home. This kit makes it easy to create your own bat-themed macrame wall hanging or plant hanger. Included are step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and all the included materials. The finished macrame bat wall hanging measures about 11.2 inches wide by 18 inches high.
9. MACRAME BAT PATTERN/TUTORIAL
This macrame tutorial includes written instructions in English, a graph, and reference pictures to guide you every step of the way. The finished Halloween macrame wall hanging measures about 3 feet wide and 2.25 feet long. This macrame pattern is beginner-friendly and only uses the square knot.
10. HOW TO MACRAME PUMPKIN COASTER DIY TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNER BASIC KNOTS GUIDE INCLUDED VIDEO TUTORIAL AND PDF DOWNLOAD
These pumpkin macrame coasters are suitable for beginners to intermediates. Included are step-by-step instructions with pictures and a free video tutorial. You can customize the size. However, following the instructions, a coaster will measure around 4" x 4" when made with 3 mm macrame cord and 5" x 5" when using 4 mm macrame cord.
11. MACRAME 3D PUMPKIN / HALLOWEEN 3D PUMPKIN PATTERN/ HALLOWEEN DECOR/ THANKSGIVING DECORATION/ MACRAME TUTORIAL / MACRAME PATTERN/ DIY / PDF
Make a set of 3D macrame pumpkins to decorate your mantle or table. The pumpkins are perfect for Thanksgiving and Halloween celebrations. When completed, the pumpkins will measure close to 4” x 4”. The macrame pattern includes a basic macrame knots guide, a list of tools and materials, and step-by-step written instructions with detailed photos.
12. HOW TO MAKE MACRAME PUMPKIN | STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
Easily create a cute pumpkin for your Halloween decorations using this detailed step-by-step video tutorial. It is a fun and straightforward DIY Halloween project.
13. MACRAME FALL AUTUMN PUMPKIN PDF TUTORIAL / HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN DIY / AUTUMN PATTERN / HALLOWEEN DECOR / INSTANT DOWNLOAD / DIGITAL PATTERN
Here is an adorable little macrame pumpkin that is designed to bring warmth and whimsy to your space. This macrame jack-o-lantern can be used as a sitting Halloween decoration, or you can hang it. The finished pumpkin measures approximately 3.54 inches x 2.75 inches (9 cm x 7cm).
14. MACRAME PIXEL HALLOWEEN BOO PATTERN / HALLOWEEN DECOR / MACRAME GUIDE / MACRAME TUTORIAL /HOW TO TUTORIAL / PDF/ DIY PATTERN/ HANDMADE
Perfect for beginners, this Halloween macrame pattern creates a cute ghost. The macrame wall hanging will measure approximately 8” wide x 12” long when completed. The pattern comes with a basic macrame knots guide, a list of necessary tools and materials, and written step-by-step instructions with detailed photos.
15. HOW TO MAKE EASY MACRAME PUMPKIN COASTER TUTORIAL: EASY MACRAME HALLOWEEN DECORATION IDEAS
Learn to create simple macrame pumpkin coasters with this easy tutorial. Not only do these coasters make adorable Halloween decorations in your own home, but they also make great housewarming gifts.
16. MACRAME FALL AUTUMN GNOME PDF TUTORIAL / THANKSGIVING GNOME DIY / AUTUMN PATTERN / HALLOWEEN DECOR / INSTANT DOWNLOAD / DIGITAL PATTERN
These charming gnomes are versatile and are perfect for autumn, Halloween, and Christmas decorations. Hang them on your wall or in your car, or gift them to your loved ones. When using the recommended materials, the finished macrame gnome measures approximately 7.08 inches x 4.72 inches.
17. MACRAME BAT & GHOST PDF TUTORIAL | HALLOWEEN PATTERN DIY | DIGITAL GUIDE FOR SPOOKY DECORATION | HOW TO FALL DECOR | POLY TUSAL MASTERCLASS
These Macrame Bat & Ghost DIY Halloween patterns are suitable for all skill levels. If you are a beginner, this macrame pattern is wonderful for practicing the Lark's Heads and Square Knots. These patterns work up quickly, making them a perfect addition to your Halloween decorations.
18. MACRAME SKELETON FOR HALLOWEEN
Get ready to craft your very own Macrame Skeleton with this free, easy-to-follow video tutorial. The finished skeleton is great for both indoor and outdoor Halloween decorations.
19. DIY: TUTORIAL MACRAME PIXEL SKULL
Create your own macrame wall hanging with this free pattern. The DIY Macrame Pixel Skull tutorial takes you knot by knot through the whole process. The finished macrame wall hanging measures about 11.81 inches long.
20. DIY JACK-O’-LANTERN MACRAME HALLOWEEN DÉCOR
With this versatile Jack-O'-Lantern macrame pattern, you can make both a coaster and an ornament. This DIY Halloween project uses the Lark's Head Knots, Square Knots, Double Half Hitch Knots, and Alternating Half Hitch Knots.
Halloween macrame patterns are a fun way to infuse the spirit of the season into your crafting projects. From spooky bats to adorable pumpkins, these creative projects provide endless possibilities for crafting unique and festive decor.