Show off your love of horror movies by working up some of these horror gnome amigurumi crochet patterns.
“I make it a point of honour to have a couple of gnomes in my garden as silent testimony to the right of gnome-lovers everywhere to do their own thing without fear of snide remarks." - Richard Briers
How could anyone not love adorable little gnomes? I think they are the cutest things with their oversized hats and big round noses. If you like decorating your home and garden with gnomes, you can make your own! And they can be scary fun. Below you will find 15 horror gnomes amigurumi patterns. You can use them as Halloween gnomes or just sit them around for fun.
If you love scary movies and Halloween, you are going to want to work up some of these little mythical creatures. Below are 20 super cute horror gnomes amigurumi patterns. These are definitely not your average garden gnomes. There are both paid patterns and free Halloween gnome amigurumi patterns.
1. CROCHET GRIM REAPER GNOME PATTERN, AMIGURUMI HALLOWEEN DEATH GNOME TUTORIAL
The grim reaper does not have to be scary. Look at this little cutie. I would gladly invite this guy into my home for dinner. The grim reaper gnome would make a wonderful Halloween decoration, or just sit him on your nightstand. He would also make a great gift for a horror fan.
Included in the download are 13 pages of step-by-step descriptive instructions and pictures. The horror amigurumi pattern is written in English using US terms. Completed, the stuffed grim reaper toy will measure about 7.5” tall. It is an easy pattern that can be completed by a beginner with previous amigurumi knowledge.
2. IT PENNYWISE DANCING CLOWN CROCHET PATTERNS HALLOWEEN GNOMES / SCARY GNOMES/ GNOME AMIGURUMI / CROCHET HOLIDAY GNOME
Do you know someone who is terrified of clowns? I can completely understand why, if all clowns were like Pennywise. If you are looking for a unique gift idea for a Stephen King fan, this would be a fun project to work on.
The horror gnome amigurumi pattern is easy to follow and comes with detailed photo instructions. It is suitable for beginners as well as advanced crocheters. Completed, the Stephen King It clown will measure about 9.5” tall. The crochet pattern is written in English using US terms.
3. HORROR GNOME WITH CHAINSAW CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY HALLOWEEN TOY EASY CROCHET PATTERN
How cute is this Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Hahaha!!! I just love him.
The horror gnome crochet pattern is 12 pages long and includes photos. Completed, he will measure about 9” tall.
4. MONSTER GNOME FREE CROCHET PATTERN
Are you searching for a free amigurumi pattern? Check out this adorable Frankenstein’s monster. I personally think classic horror movies are some of the best. The newer movies aren’t scary, just gory.
To make this horror gnomes crochet pattern you will need to know chain, single crochet, half double crochet, single crochet 2 stitches together, slip stitch, and magic circle. The final piece will measure approximately 7” tall.
5. HALLOWEEN CROCHET GNOMES 2 IN 1, FRANKENSTEIN AND THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN GNOMES, CREEPY CROCHET PATTERNS
Here is another super cute Frankenstein’s Monster and this horror amigurumi pattern also includes his girl, the Bride of Frankenstein. This couple would make great Halloween decorations or use them as centerpieces at a horror themed wedding.
These spooky amigurumi gnomes require basic crochet skills. Frankenstein’s monster will measure about 6.3” tall and his bride about 6.7”.
6. HORROR GNOME CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN, CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY HALLOWEEN EASY CROCHET PATTERN
Here is another super cute horror gnome crochet pattern. This one is the terrifyingly haunting Pinhead from Clive Barker’s Hellraiser.
This PDF Halloween gnome amigurumi pattern is written in US crochet terms. The pattern is 12 pages long with photos. Finished, Pinhead will measure about 13.7” tall.
7. HORROR GNOME CROCHET PATTERN HALLOWEEN EASY CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN, CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY
Most people would be scared to have a Chucky living in their home. I, however, would love seeing this little guy every day. Just look at that hair. Hahaha!!!
The pattern is 10 pages long and includes photos. Using the recommended materials and crochet hook, your Chucky doll will measure close to 11.8” tall.
8. HORROR GNOME CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY HALLOWEEN DOLL EASY CROCHET PATTERN
Make Saw’s Billy the Puppet, aka Jigsaw, to decorate your home for Halloween. Or use him to adorn your home movie theater.
This horror amigurumi pattern is written in US crochet terms. The horror gnome crochet pattern is fairly simple to make if you have basic crochet knowledge. The pattern is very detailed and includes photos. When using similar materials, the Jigsaw horror gnome will be about 12" tall.
9. HORROR GNOME CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN, CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY HALLOWEEN EASY CROCHET PATTERN
You will not want this gnome sitting next to your bed while you are asleep. This Freddy Krueger might try to kill you will his super soft, adorable claws.
The detailed horror gnome crochet pattern is 10 pages long. Completed the Freddy Krueger gnome will measure about 7” tall.
10. VAMPIRE CHRISTMAS GNOME CROCHET PATTERN / SCANDINAVIAN VAMPIRE GNOME
Here is another one of my favorite classic horror monsters. Meet Dracula! I think this little guy would be easy enough to fight off if he got out of hand.
This is an easy to intermediate level horror gnome crochet pattern. Using the recommended yarn and a 2.5 mm crochet hook, this scary gnome will measure close to 9.4” tall.
11. CROCHET HALLOWEEN GNOMES AMIGURUMI BUNDLE PATTERNS PDF SAM CROCHET SKELETON GNOME PATTERN MUMMY GNOME SPIDER GNOME CTHULHU AMIGURUMI PATTERN
Are you having a hard time choosing one gnome crochet pattern? Get 5 adorable horror gnomes amigurumi patterns in this one download. You get Sam from Trick ‘r Treat, a mummy, Cthulhu, a spider gnome, and Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas.
Completed, the evil gnomes will measure between 6” to 8” tall. Each one of the horror gnomes amigurumi crochet patterns is extremely detailed with a ton of helpful photographs.
12. ZOMBIE BRAIN CROCHET GNOME PATTERN, AMIGURUMI ZOMBIE GNOME
Zombies are so stupid, yet so scary! If you love zombie movies or know someone who does, this would be an enjoyable gnome crochet pattern to work on.
This crochet amigurumi pattern is easy to follow. There are detailed instructions and step-by-step photos. The completed zombie gnome will measure about 7” tall.
13. GHOST GNOME FREE CROCHET PATTERN
Here is another horror gnome amigurumi pattern. This one is a cute little ghost. You will easily be able to customize the beard, hat, feet, and body colors.
Once completed, the ghost Halloween gnome will measure approximately 7” tall.
14. NMBC OOGIE BOOGIE GNOME PATTERN PDF CREEPY CROCHET GNOMES NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROCHET DECOR HALLOWEEN CROCHET PATTERNS
There are 8 pages of detailed, step-by-step explanations and 73 photos. You also get links to 2 process videos. The crochet horror gnome amigurumi pattern is written in English using US terms. Completed, the Oogie Boogie doll will stand about 7” tall.
15. HORROR GNOME CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY HALLOWEEN TOY EASY CROCHET PATTERN
Watching Beetlejuice growing up, I never thought of it as a horror movie. I just enjoyed watching the Tim Burton style.
This Beetlejuice horror gnome crochet pattern is written in US crochet terms. It is 12 pages of very detailed instructions and photos. Finished, Beetlejuice will stand about 11.8" tall.
16. HALLOWEEN GNOME CROCHET PATTERN CREEPY TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN, CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY HALLOWEEN EASY CROCHET PATTERN
This scary gnome would make the perfect Halloween decoration. And he loves carving pumpkins.
When using similar materials, the Halloween gnome will measure about 11.8" tall.
17. CROCHET HORROR GNOMES SET PATTERN, AMIGURUMI HORRORS TUTORIAL
Here is another cute set of horror gnome amigurumi patterns. This one features Frankenstein’s monster, Sam from Trick ‘r Treat, Pennywise from It, and a mummy. These mythical creatures would make funny gnome gifts for anyone that loves horror.
These horror gnome crochet patterns are easy to follow. They come with detailed instructions and a lot of step-by-step photos. The finished evil gnomes will measure about 6.69” tall.
18. CREEPY GNOME WITH MACHETE CROCHET PATTERN HORROR TUTORIAL GONK PATTERN, CROCHET GNOME SPOOKY CREEPY DOLL HALLOWEEN EASY CROCHET PATTERN
This Halloween gnome amigurumi pattern is written in US crochet terms. When using the suggested materials, the scary gnome will measure about 11.8" tall.
19. CROCHET HALLOWEEN GNOME PATTERN SET 5 IN 1, CROCHET HORROR GNOME SET
This set of horror gnome crochet patterns features 5 characters. You get a mummy gnome, eye gnome, zombie gnome, grave gnome, and a ghost gnome. These spooky gnomes would make great funny gnome gifts for your horror loving friends.
20. HALLOWEEN CROCHET PATTERN, HALLOWEEN GNOME CROCHET PATTERN, CROCHET HALLOWEEN AMIGURUMI PATTERN, CROCHET HALLOWEEN DÉCOR
Here is another awesome vampire gnome crochet pattern. This little guy has a big fluffy mustache and beard.
The Halloween gnome crochet pattern contains detailed instructions. Included are step-by-step instructions and photos.
I HOPE YOU FOUND SOME HORROR GNOMES AMIGURUMI PATTERNS TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION.