To Boldly Craft as No Man Has Crafted Before
“I am pleased to see that we have differences. May we together become greater than the sum of both of us." - Surak
Are you a Trekkie? I have loved Star Trek since I was a child. My brother and I used to watch it all the time along with Doctor Who. So, who would have thought I would have grown up to be a huge science fiction geek?
I think the whole Star Trek vs Star Wars feud is so silly. Who cares? Seriously!!! They are both great. Why can you only like one or the other? It does not make an ounce of sense to me. It is science FICTION! None of it is real anyway. Just sit back and get drawn into the stories and forget the real world.
Here are 21 Star Trek cross stitch patterns that I found on the internet. I cannot wait to try the Star Trek Geeky Towel Pattern. I think it will turn out fantastic.
1. STAR TREK INSPIRED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - SHUT UP WESLEY - CAPTAIN PICARD - PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Shut up Wesley. You know we all wanted to say it. But was Wil Wheaton really the worst character on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I do not think so. There were a lot of characters worse than Wesley Crusher.
2. STAR TREK CS060, COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN KIT AND PDF | NEEDLEPOINT KITS | EMBROIDERY STITCHES | CROSS DESIGNS
This Star Trek Cross Stitch pattern is gorgeous. It features Captain James T. Kirk, Spock and Leonard McCoy. This Etsy seller has thought of everything. You can purchase this pattern as a downloadable pdf document. Or you can get a complete kit mailed to you.
3. THE CAPTAINS CROSS STITCH CHART - PICARD, JANEWAY, KIRK, DS9, DISCOVERY
This cross stitch pattern features the Star Trek captains and their ships.
4. INSTANT DOWNLOAD GEEKY CROSS STITCH PDF PATTERN STAR TREK
If you are looking for a quick gift idea for a Star Trek fan, this Borg inspired Star Trek cross stitch pattern could easily be completed in one to two days.
5. STAR TREK:TNG GEEKY TOWEL
Here is a free Star Trek: The Next Generation cross stitch pattern that looks easy to complete. The pattern is by Starrley, He even has an example of how the finished pattern looks on a towel. I think that I am going to have to try this one. I need some more geeky Kitchen accessories.
6. BOLDLY GO CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Any fan of the original Star Trek series would love this cross stitch. The pattern pictures 7 of the characters and the quote, “To boldly go where no man has gone before.”
7. BEAM ME UP! GEEKY CROSS STITCH PATTERN - STAR TREK TOS INSPIRED MODERN EMBROIDERY DESIGN - CROSS STITCH PDF
This geeky cross stitch pattern would be super simple to complete. It has the classic quote, “boldly go.”
8. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
Another famous Star Trek quote from Spock. This free Star Trek cross stitch pattern includes the Star Trek Federation logo along with Spock’s quote, “Live long and prosper.”
9. PATTERN: SPOCK STAR TREK CROSS STITCH
The black and white Spock silhouette may look difficult, but it is easy to complete. And the finished product looks amazing. Impress your friends by completing this cool Leonard Nemoy Star Trek cross stitch pattern.
10. CHIBI CROSS STITCH PATTERN, SPACE TV SHOW EMBROIDERY, SPACE SHIP CAPTAIN, NEEDLEWORK GEEK XSTITCH CHART FOR BEGINNER, EASY CRAFT
Here is another Spock cross stitch pattern. This one is not even comparable to the silhouette design. This Star Trek character is so cute!
This would be a great pattern for an experienced beginner that wants to complete a cross stitch design that is a little harder than some of the other beginner patterns.
11. CROSS STITCH PATTERN: STAR CAPTAINS CHARACTERS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is another cartoon Pop Culture style Star Trek Cross Stitch Pattern. This pattern features 5 of the Star Trek Captains. They are Jean-Luc Picard, James T. Kirk, Jonathan Archer, Benjamin Sisko, and Kathryn Janeway.
12. LOCUTUS OF BORG CROSS STITCH PATTERN - ST:TNG CROSS STITCH PATTERN - CAPTAIN PICARD
This is a pretty remarkable Jean-Luc Picard, or should I say Locutus of Borg, cross stitch pattern. This pattern is very detailed. I would not recommend it for a beginner.
13. FREE STAR TREK CROSS STITCH PATTERNS STARFLEET ACADEMY AND UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS LOGOS
This Star Trek Cross stitch pattern features the Starfleet Academy logo and the United Federation of Planets logo.
14. ST:TNG CROSS STITCH PATTERN - NEXT GENERATION CROSS STITCH CHART - PICARD, WORF, DATA, WESLEY CRUSHER, GEORDI
This pattern has a different vibe to it. I love how they placed the Star Trek: The Next Generation crew members. It is a simple pattern with a striking outcome.
15. ELIM GARAK - ST:DS9 CROSS STITCH PATTERN - DEEP SPACE 9 CROSS STITCH CHART
Would you ever trust a Cardassian? It would surely be hard to do. This Deep Space 9 cross stitch pattern features Elim Garak and the quote, “Friends may come and go, but enemies tend to accumulate.”
16. 5" JEAN-LUC PICARD AND WESLEY CRUSHER (STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION) CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is another play on poor little Wesley Crusher. This poor kid still does not get any respect. Hahaha!
17. STAR TREK CROSS STITCH: THE ORIGINAL SERIES CREW
If you are looking for a free Star Trek cross stitch pattern, here is a super simple one. This is another design that would work well on a kitchen towel.
18. STAR TREK CROSS STITCH PATTERN, STAR FLEET CROSS STITCH, PICARD CROSS STITCH PATTERN DIGITAL PDF DOWNLOAD
Here is a beautiful Star Trek cross stitch pattern intended for advanced cross stitchers.
The design size is 7.93” x 12.43”. It is 111 stitches x 174 stitches. It is stitched on 14 count Aida fabric using 7 colors of DMC floss.
19. STAR TREK TRIBBLE CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES CROSS STITCH
Here is a cute Star Trek Tribble cross stitch pattern. It is a beginner-friendly pattern.
The stitch count is 85 x 69. It can be stitched on 14, 16, 18, 20, or 22 count Aida fabric. It only requires 3 colors of DMC floss.
20. HOME SWEET HOME - ENTERPRISE (CROSS STITCH)
This would be a great Star Trek picture to display next to your front door.
The Home Sweet Home Star Trek cross stitch pattern uses 9 colors of DMC floss. When finished it will measure approximately 6” x 4”.
21. STAR TREK CROSS STITCH PATTERN, SPOK CROSS STITCH DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, MODERN EMBROIDERY, POINT DE CROIX
This retro-inspired poster-style cross stitch pattern is stunning. It is a more difficult pattern to finish. But the completed design would be well worth the time spent finishing it.