To Boldly Craft as No Man Has Crafted Before with these Star Trek Cross Stitch Patterns.
“I am pleased to see that we have differences. May we together become greater than the sum of both of us." - Surak
Are you a Trekkie? I have loved Star Trek since I was a child. My brother and I used to watch it all the time along with Doctor Who. So, who would have thought I would have grown up to be a huge science fiction geek?
I think the whole Star Trek vs Star Wars feud is so silly. Who cares? Seriously!!! They are both great. Why can you only like one or the other? It does not make an ounce of sense to me. It is science FICTION! None of it is real anyway. Just sit back and get drawn into the stories and forget the real world.
Here are 21 Star Trek cross stitch patterns that I found on the internet. I cannot wait to try the Star Trek Geeky Towel Pattern. I think it will turn out fantastic.
1. STAR TREK INSPIRED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - SHUT UP WESLEY - CAPTAIN PICARD - PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Shut up Wesley. You know we all wanted to say it. But was Wil Wheaton really the worst character on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I do not think so. There were a lot of characters worse than Wesley Crusher.
2. STAR TREK CROSS STITCH PATTERN, MOVIES CROSS STITCH PDF, SCI-FI CROSS STITCH, COUNTED CROSS STITCH, GEEKY CROSS STITCH, COUNTED CROSS STITCH
Here is a fairly simple Star Trek cross stitch pattern. It features the phrase' "live long and prosper" along with the Vulcan salute.
The pattern uses full cross stitches and 3/4 cross stitches. It is stitched on 14 count Aida. The design is 126 stitches wide x 126 stitches high.
3. THE CAPTAINS CROSS STITCH CHART - PICARD, JANEWAY, KIRK, DS9, DISCOVERY
This cross stitch pattern features the Star Trek captains and their ships.
4. STAR TREK ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND CROSS STITCH PATTERN
If you are looking for a quick gift idea for a Star Trek fan, this pattern will work up quickly. This Star Trek cross stitch pattern features Spock's dying quote to Captain Kirk from Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.
The finished pattern will fit in an 8 inch by 10 inch frame, if stitched on 14 count Aida cloth.
5. STAR TREK:TNG GEEKY TOWEL
Here is a free Star Trek: The Next Generation cross stitch pattern that looks easy to complete. The pattern is by Starrley, He even has an example of how the finished pattern looks on a towel. I think that I am going to have to try this one. I need some more geeky Kitchen accessories.
6. BOLDLY GO CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Any fan of Star Trek The Next Generation series would love this cross stitch. The pattern pictures 7 of the characters and the quote, “To boldly go where no man has gone before.”
7. I WANT TO BELIEVE, DISCOVERY, STAR TREK, CROSS STITCH, COUNTED, CHART, PATTERN, X FILES, PDF DOWNLOAD, BEGINNERS CROSS STITCH
This geeky Star Trek cross stitch pattern would be fun to stitch. It is an intermediate level pattern. It uses full stitches only. The design is 93 stitches wide x 93 stitches high. It requires 17 colors of DMC floss.
8. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
Another famous Star Trek quote from Spock. This free Star Trek cross stitch pattern includes the Star Trek Federation logo along with Spock’s quote, “Live long and prosper.”
9. PATTERN: SPOCK STAR TREK CROSS STITCH
Here is a beginner-friendly Star Trek cross stitch pattern. This one features Jean-Luc Picard and the quote, "Make it so." The pattern can be stitched on 14 count or 18 count Aida. It measures 59 stitches x 62 stitches.
10. CHIBI CROSS STITCH PATTERN, SPACE TV SHOW EMBROIDERY, SPACE SHIP CAPTAIN, NEEDLEWORK GEEK XSTITCH CHART FOR BEGINNER, EASY CRAFT
Here is another Spock cross stitch pattern. This one is not even comparable to the silhouette design. This Star Trek character is so cute!
This would be a great pattern for an experienced beginner that wants to complete a cross stitch design that is a little harder than some of the other beginner patterns.
11. CROSS STITCH PATTERN: STAR CAPTAINS CHARACTERS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is another cartoon Pop Culture style Star Trek Cross Stitch Pattern. This pattern features 5 of the Star Trek Captains. They are Jean-Luc Picard, James T. Kirk, Jonathan Archer, Benjamin Sisko, and Kathryn Janeway.
12. LOCUTUS OF BORG CROSS STITCH PATTERN - ST:TNG CROSS STITCH PATTERN - CAPTAIN PICARD
This is a pretty remarkable Jean-Luc Picard, or should I say Locutus of Borg, cross stitch pattern. This pattern is very detailed. I would not recommend it for a beginner.
13. FREE STAR TREK CROSS STITCH PATTERNS STARFLEET ACADEMY AND UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS LOGOS
This Star Trek Cross stitch pattern features the Starfleet Academy logo and the United Federation of Planets logo.
14. ST:TNG CROSS STITCH PATTERN - NEXT GENERATION CROSS STITCH CHART - PICARD, WORF, DATA, WESLEY CRUSHER, GEORDI
This pattern has a different vibe to it. I love how they placed the Star Trek: The Next Generation crew members. It is a simple pattern with a striking outcome.
15. ELIM GARAK - ST:DS9 CROSS STITCH PATTERN - DEEP SPACE 9 CROSS STITCH CHART
Would you ever trust a Cardassian? It would surely be hard to do. This Deep Space 9 cross stitch pattern features Elim Garak and the quote, “Friends may come and go, but enemies tend to accumulate.”
16. 5" JEAN-LUC PICARD AND WESLEY CRUSHER (STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION) CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is another play on poor little Wesley Crusher. This poor kid still does not get any respect. Hahaha!
17. STAR TREK CROSS STITCH: THE ORIGINAL SERIES CREW
If you are looking for a free Star Trek cross stitch pattern, here is a super simple one. This is another design that would work well on a kitchen towel.
18. STAR TREK CROSS STITCH PATTERN, BORG MODERN CROSS STITCH DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, STAR WARS WALL ART, MODERN EMBROIDERY, XSTITCH POINT DE CROIX
Do you have a whimsical decorating style? Here is a funny Star Trek cross stitch pattern that will definitely get a bunch of laughs.
The design size is 6.43” x 4.29”. It is 90 stitches x 60 stitches. It is stitched on 14 count Aida fabric using 2 colors of DMC floss.
19. SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER CROSS STITCH PATTERN - STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES CROSS STITCH - INSTANT DOWNLOAD - CROSSSTITCH PATTERN - PDF
Here is a cute original cast Star Trek cross stitch pattern. It is a beginner-friendly pattern.
The stitch count is 158 x 54. It was designed to be stitched on 14 count Aida fabric using 12 colors of DMC floss.
20. HOME SWEET HOME - ENTERPRISE (CROSS STITCH)
This would be a great Star Trek picture to display next to your front door.
The Star Trek Enterprise cross stitch pattern is stitched on 18 count Aida and measures 200 stitches (9 5/8") wide x 96 stitches (4") tall.
21. BIG BANG THEORY EASY CROSS STITCH PATTERN - ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK - PRINTABLE AND PATTERN KEEPER COMPATIBLE PDF FILES
Are you a fan of Star Trek and The Big Bang Theory? Then you will love this Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock cross stitch pattern.
This pattern can be stitched on 14, 18, or 24 count Aida.