Get started on one of these Star Wars cross stitch patterns today.
“The Force will be with you, always." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Are you a fan of Star Wars? If so, you know, you can never have enough Star Wars merchandise. If you are looking for something unique for your own home. Or want to make a gift for someone else, check out the Star Wars cross stitch patterns I have listed below.
I have always enjoyed the Star Wars movies. There are so many fun and interesting characters. And the storylines go in all different directions. And the series are interesting too. However, I did come across an Ewok live-action TV show the other day. It was terrible. Hahaha!!! Seriously awful. I turned it off.
Below are 25 of my favorite Star Wars cross stitch patterns.
1. STAR WARS DARTH VADER DEATH STAR CROSS STITCH PATTERN/ANAKIN SKYWALKER/DARK SIDE/SITH/FORCE/FUNNY STAR WARS/BABY/INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF/B220
This is an amazing Darth Vader Star Wars cross stitch pattern. There is a lot of detail, from the shine of Vader’s helmet to the death star floating in the darkness of his flowing cape.
As awesome as a pattern as this is. I would not recommend it for a beginner. There is a lot of stitching. The pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, or 20 count Aida fabric. If you choose to use 14 count, the finished cross stitch pattern would be 17” wide x 10” high.
2. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU - .PDF ORIGINAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is a simple Star Wars cross stitch pattern. If you are just learning how to cross stitch, this pattern would be super easy to complete.
The finished size of the May the Force Be with You pattern is 5 1/4" wide x 3 1/2" tall when using 14 count Aida fabric. The pattern only uses one color, so you will not have to worry about color changes.
3. CROSS STITCH KIT 'STAR WARS: MASTER YODA' - NEEDLEPOINT DIY EMBROIDERY BOOKMARK
Are you looking for a unique gift idea for an avid reader? Check out this Master Yoda Star Wars cross stitch kit. You can also choose from Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Hans Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, or a Porg.
The Yoda cross stitch kit includes 16 count fabric, cotton thread, a needle, a color block chart, and full instructions.
4. STAR WARS DARK SIDE CROSS STITCH PATTERN [PDF FILE]
The pattern can be stitched on black 14, 16, or 18 count Aida fabric. It is 200 stitches wide x 200 stitches tall.
5. STAR WARS BOBA FETT CS433, COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN KIT AND PDF | CROSS STITCH EMBROIDERY | NEEDLEPOINT | STITCHING | STITCH DESIGN
Are you looking for a Star Wars cross stitch kit? You can order this Boba Fett cross stitch design as a kit or a digital download. You can even order a kit that has the embroidery hoop and scissors if you need them. There are a lot of kits to choose from.
6. STAR WARS YODA WATERCOLOR CROSS STITCH PATTERN/STAR WARS/DO OR DO NOT/JEDI/LEIA ORGANA SOLO/LUKE SKYWALKER/XSTITCH/DOWNLOAD/PDF/A13
Here is a stunning Yoda Star Wars cross stitch pattern. The design has a watercolor feel to it.
The pattern is 148 stitches wide X 223 stitches high. Using 14 count Aida fabric, the final design will be 11” X 16”. This is a complicated pattern that would be for an intermediate to advanced level cross stitcher.
7. YODA INSPIRED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - STAR WARS CROSS STITCH PATTERN - PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD - DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY - QUOTE CROSSTITCH
If you are a beginner looking for a super cute Yoda Star Wars cross stitch pattern, this one is super simple. There is some backstitching, but you can leave it off if you choose.
8. CROSS STITCH PATTERN BB8 DROID, STAR WARS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Who wouldn’t want their very own BB8? How amazing would that be? Since we cannot be that lucky, I guess we will have to make our own. This BB8 Star Wars cross stitch pattern would be for an advanced beginner to an intermediate level stitcher. Or any Star Wars fans, as that goes.
The pattern recommends 14 count Aida fabric. The PDF download includes a cover picture, floss palette, black and white symbols chart, and a color blocks with symbols chart.