Get started on one of these Star Wars cross stitch patterns today.
“The Force will be with you, always." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Are you a fan of Star Wars? If so, you know, you can never have enough Star Wars merchandise. If you are looking for something unique for your own home. Or want to make a gift for someone else, check out the Star Wars cross stitch patterns I have listed below.
I have always enjoyed the Star Wars movies. There are so many fun and interesting characters. And the storylines go in all different directions. And the series are interesting too. However, I did come across an Ewok live-action TV show the other day. It was terrible. Hahaha!!! Seriously awful. I turned it off.
Below are 25 of my favorite Star Wars cross stitch patterns.
1. LADIES OF THE REBELLION - #2 HERA - CROSS STITCH PATTERN -PDF PATTERN ONLY-
This amazing Hera Star Wars cross stitch pattern is based off the Rebels animated series. It is an intermediate level pattern that uses full stitches, 3/4 stitches, and back stitching.
2. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU - .PDF ORIGINAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is a simple Star Wars cross stitch pattern. If you are just learning how to cross stitch, this pattern would be super easy to complete.
The finished size of the May the Force Be with You pattern is 5 1/4" wide x 3 1/2" tall when using 14 count Aida fabric. The pattern only uses one color, so you will not have to worry about color changes.
3. CROSS STITCH KIT 'STAR WARS: MASTER YODA' - NEEDLEPOINT DIY EMBROIDERY BOOKMARK
Are you looking for a unique gift idea for an avid reader? Check out this Master Yoda Star Wars cross stitch kit. You can also choose from Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Hans Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, or a Porg.
The Yoda cross stitch kit includes 16 count fabric, cotton thread, a needle, a color block chart, and full instructions.
4. STAR WARS LIGHT SABERS CROSS STITCH PATTERN
This is the perfect pattern for a Star Wars fan! Stitch all your favorite lightsabers: Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui Gon Gin, Rey Skywalker, Kylo Ren, and of course Darth Maul.
5. STAR WARS BOBA FETT CS433, COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN KIT AND PDF | CROSS STITCH EMBROIDERY | NEEDLEPOINT | STITCHING | STITCH DESIGN
Are you looking for a Star Wars cross stitch kit? You can order this Boba Fett cross stitch design as a kit or a digital download. You can even order a kit that has the embroidery hoop and scissors if you need them. There are a lot of kits to choose from.
6. INTERIOR CROSS STITCH 62 , PDF PATTERN ** INSTANT DOWNLOAD**, YODA CROSS STITCH ,WATERCOLOR CROSS STITCH MODERN HOME DECOR
Here is the one and only Yoda. This awesome Star Wars cross stitch pattern has a modern watercolor design.
The pattern is 136 stitches wide X 177 stitches high. Using 14 count Aida fabric, the final design will be 9.71 inches (24.67 cm) X 12.64 inches (32.11 cm). This is a complicated pattern that would be for an intermediate to advanced level cross stitcher.
7. YODA INSPIRED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - STAR WARS CROSS STITCH PATTERN - PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD - DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY - QUOTE CROSSTITCH
If you are a beginner looking for a super cute Yoda Star Wars cross stitch pattern, this one is super simple. There is some backstitching, but you can leave it off if you choose.
8. CROSS STITCH PATTERN BB8 DROID, STAR WARS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Who wouldn’t want their very own BB8? How amazing would that be? Since we cannot be that lucky, I guess we will have to make our own. This BB8 Star Wars cross stitch pattern would be for an advanced beginner to an intermediate level stitcher. Or any Star Wars fans, as that goes.
The pattern recommends 14 count Aida fabric. The PDF download includes a cover picture, floss palette, black and white symbols chart, and a color blocks with symbols chart.
9. MOVIE STAR FAN ART INSPIRED BY MANDO AND THE GREEN BABY GRADIENT HELMET CROSS STITCH THIS IS THE WAY COUNTED CROSS STITCH MOVIE DIY GIFT
Are you a fan of The Mandalorian series on Disney Plus? I must admit, I love Grogu. If you find yourself watching the series over and over, waiting for the next installment, you will enjoy working on this Star Wars cross stitch pattern.
This pattern is not for a beginner. It uses 9 different colors of DMC floss. The design area is 8.86” wide x 14.57” tall.
10. STAR WARS BB8 K392 COUNTED CROSS STITCH KIT#2. THREADS, NEEDLES, FABRICK AND 4 PRINTED COLOR SCHEMES INSIDE. EMBROIDERY PATTERN KIT
Here is another watercolor inspired Star Wars cross stitch pattern. This one features the lovable BB8.
This Star Wars cross stitch kit can be purchased with or without an embroidery hoop. The pattern was designed to be stitched on 16 count Aida fabric. The final design measures 9.37” wide x 12.5” tall.
11. DIMENSIONS STAR WARS LUKE SKYWALKER AND PRINCESS LEIA CROSS STITCH KIT BLACK 14 COUNT AIDA, 11" X 14",
This Star Wars cross stitch kit is based on the movie poster from A New Hope. If you are looking for more Star Wars cross stitch kits the seller also has Darth Vader, Darth Vader fighting Luke Skywalker, a Stormtrooper, and Yoda.
The A New Hope Movie Poster kit contains presorted thread, gold metallic thread, 14 count black Aida fabric, a needle, and instructions. Finished, the design measures 11" wide x 14" long.
12. STAR WARS FREE CROSS STITCH PATTERN PRINCESS LEIA
Are you looking for a free Star Wars cross stitch pattern? Here is a cute Princess Leia design from Smart Cross Stitch. This is a fairly easy pattern that would be perfect for a beginner.
13. DARTH VADER FROM STAR WARS CROSS STITCH PATTERN FREE DOWNLOAD
Here is a super easy free Star Wars cross stitch pattern. You could easily stitch this pattern in a single evening.
14. STAR WARS CROSS STITCH PRINTABLE PDF PATTERN R2D2 EMBROIDERY CHART COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT HEROES WALL ART WATERCOLOR COUNTED CROSS STITCH
I really like the look of this R2D2 design. Any Star Wars fan would love to receive this completed Star Wars cross stitch pattern as a gift.
The pattern requires 13 colors of DMC floss. The design area is 81 stitches wide x 134 stitches high. It is stitched on 14 count Aida fabric.
15. GREEN BABY CROSS STITCH PATTERN, STAR FANTASY CROSS STITCH PDF PATTERN SET OF 3 ALIEN SNACK TIME
Here’s my little man…Grogu!!! They did an absolutely amazing job animating this character in the Mandalorian series. I just want to squeeze him.
The pattern uses 14 count Aida fabric and 18 colors of DMC floss.
16. MANDALORIAN CROSS STITCH PATTERN, STAR WARS CROSS STITCH DIGITAL PDF DOWNLOAD
Here is another incredible Mandalorian Star Wars cross stitch pattern. This would be a fairly simple pattern that only uses 2 colors of DMC floss.
If you are looking for a design that can be completed pretty quickly yet does not look like a beginner-level pattern, this one would be a fun one to stitch. The completed design size is 5.79” wide x 7.86” tall when stitched on 14 count Aida fabric.
17. STAR WARS - STORMTROOPERS SELFIE CROSS STITCH PATTERN. PDF FILES. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
If Stormtroopers had cell phones, you know they would be constantly taking selfies. Why wouldn’t they? They had cool suits and astounding backgrounds. And who knows, maybe they would be able to capture a lightsaber duel in the background.
This Stormtrooper Star Wars cross stitch pattern is whimsical and fun. The completed design measures 16.57” wide x 25 inches tall.
18. DARTH VADER PDF COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN STAR WARS DIGITAL CROSS STITCH CHART CINEMA CROSS STITCH PATTERN
This Darth Vader PDF cross stitch pattern is quite impressive. It would take a dedicated stitcher to complete this masterpiece. But the final design is absolutely stunning.
19. LOGO STAR WARS CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is a free Star Wars cross stitch pattern. It uses DMC 973 floss to create the Star Wars logo. You can stitch the design on white Aida fabric and fill the areas in with black, or simply stitch the yellow logo on black Aida fabric.
20. STAR CHARACTERS CROSS STITCH PATTERN, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Have you watched the Star Wars Lego cartoons? I didn’t think I would care for them, but they are really cute. This Star Wars cross stitch pattern pictures 12 Star Wars Lego characters in one picture. Or you can use each character separately to create small pictures, bookmarks, greeting cards, or magnets.
21. BOBA FETT INSPIRED CROSS STITCH - CROSSTITCH PATTERN - PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD - YOU'RE NO GOOD TO ME DEAD
Here is another super easy Boba Fett Star Wars cross stitch pattern that is perfect for a beginner.
The pattern calls for 14 count Aida fabric and 9 shades of DMC floss. The design area is 37 stitches wide x 50 stitches high.
22. CROSS STITCH PATTERN: STAR CHARACTER CHRISTMAS CAROL SINGERS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD,
Do you decorate your home in Star Wars décor during the holidays? If so, this would be a cute addition to your collection. This Christmas Star Wars cross stitch pattern features 2 Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and a probe droid singing Christmas carols.
You can stitch this design on 14, 16, or 18 count Aida fabric. It is 110 stitches tall x 210 stitches wide. It is an easy pattern that can be completed by a beginner.
23. WASH YOUR HANDS - STAR WARS CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF - HAN SOLO, COVID, CORONAVIRUS, DIY, EASY, FUN, MOVIE, FILM, BATHROOM, WASHROOM, GIFT
Are you looking for some Star Wars décor for your bathroom? This would make an awesome conversation piece. This Wash You Hans Star Wars cross stitch pattern is simple and would work up quickly.
The finished Star Wars cross stitch pattern would fit any 4” x 6” frame or 7" hoop.
24. R2D2 C3PO BB8 CROSS STITCH KIT, STAR WARS CROSS STITCH R2D2 CROSS STITCH C3PO CROSS STITCH, SET OF 3 KITS FOR BEGINNERS, MODERN CROSS STITCH
Are you looking for Star Wars cross stitching kits? This one comes with three fun droid designs. You get R2-D2, C-3PO, and BB8.
The kit includes a printed pattern, cross-stitch instructions for beginners, 2 needles, 14 count aida fabric, embroidery floss, and an optional hoop.
25. CROSS STITCH PATTERN, THIS IS THE, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE, EMBROIDERY HOME MODERN CUTE DECOR, XSTITCH PDF INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Here is a unique take on a Star Wars Mandalorian cross stitch pattern. This pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, or 18 count black Aida fabric. There are only 3 colors of DMC floss used in the whole project. The stitch area is 109 wide x 109 high.