Below are 20 Christmas embroidery designs and embroidery kits.
“T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” - Clement Clarke Moore
Are you looking to learn a new crafting technique? Or are you just looking for some fun Christmas embroidery patterns to stitch up? I love Christmas and I love these patterns. And with these hand embroidery patterns; you do not need an embroidery machine.
Below are 20 awesome Christmas embroidery patterns and kits. I have included both geeky patterns and traditional patterns. There are both printable patterns as well as Christmas embroidery kits. I hope I included some embroidery designs you will want to work on.
1. CHRISTMAS EMBROIDERY PATTERN / HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN / GINGERBREAD PATTERNS / WINTER PATTERN
The pattern is available for 3” and 4” embroidery hoops. Included are instructions, a materials list, color codes, and a step-by-step guide with images.
2. CHRISTMAS EMBROIDERY KITS FOR ADULTS BEGINNERS EMBROIDERY STARTER KITS WITH GRINCH CHRISTMAS PATTERN, HAND DIY EMBROIDERY STAMPED KITS, 3 EMBROIDERY HOOPS, 3 EMBROIDERY FABRIC, NEEDLES AND THREADS
Create a whole set of How the Grinch Stole Christmas wall hangings with this set of Christmas embroidery patterns.
The DIY embroidery kit includes 3 pieces of stamped embroidery fabric, 3 bamboo embroidery hoops, 6 embroidery needles, thread, needle threader, an adjustable thimble, and instructions.
3. CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS TREE EMBROIDERY PATTERN
A Charlie Brown Christmas is a holiday classic. If you are a fan of the Peanuts or are just looking for a free Christmas embroidery pattern, this one would be fun to work up. The finished design fits perfectly in a 6” embroidery hoop.
4. CHRISTMAS GNOMES HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN | EASY BEGINNER EMBROIDERY DESIGN | CHRISTMAS DECORATION | DIY CHRISTMAS WALL ART | HOLIDAY DECOR
These cute little holiday gnomes are super easy to stitch. The completed wall hanging would make a great addition to your Christmas decorations.
This Christmas embroidery pattern is 100% beginner friendly. There are easy-to-follow instructions and full color step-by-step photos. The pattern was designed to fit a 6" embroidery hoop. However, it can easily be resized.
5. GRINCH EMBROIDERY PATTERN, PDF EMBROIDERY PATTERN, DIGITAL EMBROIDERY PATTERN, MODERN EMBROIDERY, PATTERN FOR BEGINNERS, CHRISTMAS PATTERN
I love this How the Grinch Stole Christmas embroidery pattern. The pattern is beginner-friendly, yet advanced stitchers will enjoy it too.
The PDF download is full of tips for newbies. Included are instructions, a color guide, a pattern sheet, a transfer guide, and a stitch guide.
6. A CHRISTMAS STORY LEG LAMP ORNAMENT
Everyone knows the leg lamp from A Christmas Story. Even if they are not fans of Christmas movies. If you are looking for unique free Christmas embroidery patterns, give this one a try. It would be the perfect addition to any Christmas tree.
7. CHRISTMAS HAND EMBROIDERY PDF PATTERN | CHRISTMAS REINDEER | CUTE ANIMAL EMBROIDERY | HAND EMBROIDERY BEGINNER PATTERN + VIDEO TUTORIAL
Use this Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Christmas embroidery pattern to make an embroidered shirt, jacket, or wall hanging.
The embroidery pattern can be used for 4”, 6”, and 8” embroidery hoops. Included with the pattern and guide is a link to a complete video instructional tutorial.
8. CHRISTMAS ELF SHOES | PDF HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN
These whimsical dangling elf legs would make a wonderful ornament. The elf is wearing striped stockings and elf shoes.
The PDF download includes a black and white image of the design, a full diagram, instructions, and a stitch guide. The pattern is sized to fit a 3” embroidery hoop.
9. SMILING’S MY FAVORITE – EMBROIDERY HOOP ART
Will Ferrell was great as Buddy the Elf. This free embroidery pattern includes a felt and fabric applique. It features Buddy’s famous quote, “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite.” The pattern is sized to fit a 10” embroidery hoop.
10. CHRISTMAS GNOME EMBROIDERY PATTERN, FESTIVE HAND EMBROIDERY DESIGN PDF, DIY WINTER HOLIDAYS ORNAMENT
This Christmas embroidery pattern is suitable for anyone who already has a basic understanding of embroidery. It can also be completed by a determined beginner. All the embroidery stitches used in the gnome embroidery pattern are beginner friendly. The pattern is sized to a 5” embroidery hoop. It can be resized.
11. DIY EMBROIDERY KIT CHRISTMAS ＆CAT 6 INCH/ CUTE FOX HAND EMBROIDERY/ EASY BEGINNER/ CHRISTMAS DÉCOR/ HAND MADE KIT/ CHRISTMAS TREE DESIGN
I wonder if this kitty is decorating the tree or stealing the ornaments. If I had to guess, I would have to go with the latter.
This is an intermediate level Christmas embroidery pattern. The embroidery art kit is available in 3 options. Pick from the value kit, full kit, or fabric only.
12. PDF PATTERN - CARDINALS DECORATING - STEP BY STEP BEGINNER EMBROIDERY PATTERN WITH YOUTUBE TUTORIALS
Here is a gorgeous Christmas embroidery pattern that features 3 cardinals decorating a Christmas tree. The design was designed to be displayed in a 6”. The PDF download includes an introduction for beginners, a color guide, step-by-step instructions, and links to helpful video tutorials.
13. PDF PATTERN - WINTER SNOWMAN & CARDINAL FRIEND - STEP BY STEP BEGINNER EMBROIDERY PATTERN WITH YOUTUBE TUTORIALS
Here is another stunning snowman Christmas embroidery pattern. The design was designed to be displayed in a 6”. The PDF download includes an introduction for beginners, a color guide, step-by-step instructions, and links to helpful video tutorials.
14. NATIVITY SERIES EMBROIDERY KIT | CHRISTMAS NATIVITY EMBROIDERY KIT | DIY CHRISTMAS EMBROIDERY SET | NATIVITY SCENE EMBROIDERY KIT
Make this set of beautiful Christmas embroidery patterns to decorate your home this coming holiday season. The nativity designs are suitable for stitchers with moderate knowledge of hand embroidery techniques and embroidery stitches. However, if you are a beginner, there are easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions from start to finish.
The embroidery kit includes everything you need to complete all three nativity wall hangings. Each wall hanging is created using neutral colors, so they will blend with any decor.
15. EMBROIDERY KIT - SNOW GLOBE / 6" HOOP / CHRISTMAS AND WINTER EMBROIDERY CRAFT KIT
Order this Christmas embroidery kit with or without an embroidery hoop. The kit provides you with everything you need to make a festive snow globe scene, except scissors. This pattern is designed for beginners and intermediate level embroiderers.
16. CHRISTMAS HAND EMBROIDERY DESIGNS
Follow along with this video tutorial to learn how to stitch up a couple snowflakes. Not only does the video walk you step-by-step through the stitching process. There is a link to the free embroidery patterns.
17. CHRISTMAS HAND EMBROIDERY KIT - SNOWY LANDSCAPE WITH DEER - CHRISTIAN HOOP ART - NEEDLEWORK KIT - CHRISTMAS STYLES
Make this stunning wall hanging using the Snowy Landscape with Deer Christmas embroidery kit. The instructions are available in both English and French. The kit is available with or without an embroidery hoop. It is an advanced beginner to intermediate level embroidery pattern
18. CHRISTMAS TREE HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN, BEGINNER CHRISTMAS EMBROIDERY, CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT PDF
This Christmas Tree embroidery pattern is beautiful and easy to complete. It makes embroidery for beginners straightforward. The Christmas tree pattern is designed to fit a 6” embroidery hoop.
19. PDF PATTERN - TOY HORSE 3" ORNAMENT - STEP BY STEP BEGINNER EMBROIDERY PATTERN WITH YOUTUBE TUTORIALS
Vintage Christmas decor is not complete without an embroidered rocking horse. This Christmas embroidery pattern will make a 3” ornament. Included in the download are step-by-step instructions and a link to a video tutorial.
20. SNOWFLAKE EMBROIDERY CRAFT KIT | HAND EMBROIDERY FOR BEGINNERS | RED AND WHITE SNOWFLAKE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS | EASY HANDMADE CHRISTMAS GIFT
This DIY embroidery kit comes with everything needed to make 6 different mini embroidered snowflakes. The hand embroidery kit for beginners will teach you basic embroidery techniques. The pattern includes detailed instructions for each stitch. Each of the Christmas embroidery patterns can be completed in as little as an hour.