Are you looking to get into the spooky spirit of Halloween? There's no better way than with some fun and festive Halloween embroidery designs.
“Every day is Halloween, isn't it? For some of us.” - Tim Burton
Halloween is a time for spooky fun, and what better way to get into the spirit than crafting? If you enjoy embroidery, I have some awesome designs that are perfect for the season. From black cats and coffins to haunted houses and graveyards. There are so many amazing options, it may be hard to pick which one you want to work on first.
BEAST KINGDOM CO., LTD The Nightmare Before Christmas: Santa Jack & Reindeer
Below are 28 Halloween embroidery designs and kits. There are free embroidery patterns and paid patterns. I have tried to include something fun for everyone.
1. BEGINNER EMBROIDERY KIT - FLORAL BATS - NATURE AND ANIMAL ART - DIY NEEDLE WORK CRAFT KIT - SPOOKY HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS - HOBBY - GIFT IDEA
Get into the Halloween spirit by creating your very own spooky bat embroidery. This all-inclusive DIY embroidery kit would make a great gift for a Halloween loving friend or complete it yourself.
The DIY Halloween embroidery kit includes comprehensive instructions, DMC floss, 2 John James needles, an 8" x 8" Kona cotton with a printed pattern, an 8" x 8" backing cotton, patterned fabric for the backing, embroidery hoop, and needle minder.
2. HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN SPOOKY COFFIN | DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PDF MODERN EMBROIDERY PATTERN
Get into the Halloween spirit with this Spooky Coffin Halloween embroidery design. Whether you're looking to make a gift or decorate for Halloween, this coffin embroidery pattern is perfectly eerie.
This pattern uses 4 basic embroidery stitches, making it beginner friendly. The designer recommends using pure cotton or linen fabric first for beginners.
3. HALLOWEEN SPOOKY SPIDERWEB HOOP ART
Are you looking for free Halloween embroidery designs? Check out this Spooky Spiderweb hoop art set. One hoop features a web and the other showcases the spider who spun it. To make this set even more unique, the hoops are connected with a bit of webbing.
4. IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR - HALLOWEEN EDITION - EMBROIDERY PATTERN & GUIDE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (BECOPRODUCTIONS) HALLOWEEN ART
Looking for a fun Halloween embroidery design? Look no further! This design is perfect for adding a cozy touch to your home decor. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned embroidery pro, this pattern is suitable for all skill levels.
The DIY Halloween embroidery design is sized for an 8" hoop.
5. CUTE GHOST TEA GHOSTIE SKULL EMBROIDERY PATTERN - DIY HALLOWEEN EMBROIDERY HOOP PATTERN
The 'Ghost Tea' or 'Ghostie' Halloween embroidery design is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels. Featuring a ghost, a skull with a candle, and a cup of tea, this Halloween embroidery design is a spooktacular addition to any embroidery project.
This embroidery pattern is designed to fit a 6-8 inch hoop. The multi-page guide includes detailed pictures that includes an introduction to embroidery, advice on supplies and tools to use, a printable pattern, a stitch and color guide, as well as an illustrated stitch tutorial.
6. SPOOKY HALLOWEEN EMBROIDERY PATTERN
Perfect for beginners and intermediate stitchers, this DIY Halloween embroidery would be a fun project. The pattern features the word "spooky" surrounded by classic Halloween motifs like vines, bats, pumpkins, and candy corn.
Included are the pattern template, stitch guide, color guide, and step-by-step instructions. It is sized to fit a 6 inch hoop.
7. EMBROIDERY KITS 3 PIECES CROSS STITCH KIT FOR BEGINNERS AND ADULTS DIY HALLOWEEN CRAFTS EMBROIDERY KIT HAND EMBROIDERY KIT WITH 3 UNIQUE EMBROIDERY PATTERN, NEEDLEPOINT KIT FUNNY STARTER KIT FOR DÉCOR
These Halloween embroidery designs can be displayed in the hoop as a unique Halloween decoration. The kit would also make a great gift for a Halloween loving crafty friend.
The Halloween embroidery kit includes three pieces of embroidery fabric with patterns, one pair of scissors, three embroidery hoops, six embroidery needles, three sets of instructions, and three packs of color threads.
8. VINTAGE HALLOWEEN EMBROIDERY PRINTABLES
Are you looking for spooky yet charming gothic Halloween embroidery designs? Check out this skeleton couple.
These Cameo Couple free Halloween embroidery designs are sized at 5" x 7". They are embroidered entirely with black floss. In addition to the two Halloween embroidery patterns, this set also includes a free Tomb Sweet Tomb cross stitch pattern.
9. HALLOWEEN EMBROIDERY STARTER KIT, FULL RANGE OF CROSS STITCH KIT FOR BEGINNER WITH STAMPED CLOTHS, PLASTIC EMBROIDERY HOOPS, NEEDLE, COLOR THREADS (TRICK OR TREAT PUMPKIN)
Start your holiday crafting with this cute Trick or Treat Halloween embroidery design. The hand embroidery kit includes instructions, an embroidery hoop, pattern stamped cloth, thread, and needles.
10. PDF EMBROIDERY PATTERN FOR BEGINNERS - SPOOKY SPELLS
This Halloween embroidery design is perfect for beginners. The pattern only uses common and basic stitches. The addition of metallic thread creates stunning results. It is designed to fit a 6" embroidery hoop.
The PDF download includes pattern specific details, a design to trace, a colour list, and a detailed step-by-step instructions guide.
11. HAUNT IT BEGINNER EMBROIDERY PATTERN PDF
This Halloween embroidery pattern was designed specifically for beginners. It comes with a traceable template, a stitch guide, and detailed instructions. The pattern uses 5 different stitches. The horror embroidery design is specifically sized for a 6" embroidery hoop.
12. EMBROIDERY PATTERN PDF - HALLOWEEN HAND EMBROIDERY DESIGN - EASY PUMPKIN CROSS STITCH KIT - BOTANICAL EMBROIDERY PATTERN - HALLOWEEN PATTERN
Here is a cute pumpkin embroidery design that can be displayed all fall, not just Halloween. All the stitches used in the pattern are beginner friendly. The pumpkin pattern was designed to fit in a 6’’ (15cm) hoop. However, it can be resized for larger hoops by adjusting the size in print settings.
13. HALLOWEEN SPIDERWEB PDF EMBROIDERY PATTERN. HOOP EMBROIDERY PATTERN. DIY EMBROIDERY. HALLOWEEN WALL DECOR. DIY SPOOKY HOME DECOR.
Add some spooky charm to your home this Halloween with this digital embroidery design. The pattern is perfect for beginners. Included are two unique spiderweb embroidery patterns that can be hung on a wall or displayed on a shelf. Each design is sized to fit a 5" embroidery hoop.
14. COFFIN & FLAMES EMBROIDERY PATTERN PDF | GOTH EMBROIDERY PDF PATTERN | HALLOWEEN HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN | MODERN EMBROIDERY
You will have a lot of fun working on this modern Halloween embroidery design. It features a gothic floral coffin and flames.
This Coffin & Flames hand embroidery design pdf includes a list of necessary supplies, transfer instructions, and an illustrated tutorial for each stitch. Additionally, clickable links to a blog with step-by-step stitch instructions and videos are provided along with a color-coded and numbered guide for your pattern.
15. HAUNTED HOUSE HALLOWEEN EMBROIDERY
Here is a free haunted house hand embroidery pattern that combines cross stitching, embroidery, and applique. Once completed, you can leave the embroidery design in the hoop or put it in a frame.
16. EMBROIDERY PDF PATTERN, HALLOWEEN, CREEPIN IT REAL, FUNNY QUOTE, EMBROIDERY DESIGN, HOOP ART, HAND EMBROIDERY, MODERN EMBROIDERY, CRAFT KIT
This PDF Halloween embroidery pattern creates a whimsical spider design. The creepin’ it real pattern is presented in full color and comes with line artwork for tracing, as well as instructions, stitch diagrams, tips on setting up your hoop, and additional stitching tips. Video tutorials demonstrating the stitches can be found on lynnyloucrafts.com.
17. HALLOWEEN SCENE EMBROIDERY KIT, SPOOKY NEEDLE CRAFT KIT, BATS HOOP ART, MOON HAND EMBROIDERY, WEB EMBROIDERY KIT, HALLOWEEN GIFT FOR HER
Create the perfect spooky decor with this moonlit scene Halloween embroidery kit. The bats, web, and branches stand out against the moonlit background. The pattern incorporates metallic silver thread to add sparkle to the web.
This kit is designed for beginner to intermediate level hand embroidery artists. The pattern uses three different stitches which are clearly illustrated in the instructions. Included in the kit are DMC cotton threads, a 6-inch Elbesee hardwood embroidery hoop, pre-printed 100% cotton fabric, two John James embroidery needles, padding, an "Embroidery Tips" booklet, and a stitch guide with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
18. HALLOWEEN EMBROIDERY STARTER KIT WITH PATTERN AND INSTRUCTION, CROSS STITCH NEEDLEPOINT KIT WITH EMBROIDERY CLOTH, HOOP, COLOR THREADS AND TOOLS FOR BEGINNER, ADULTS
Here is another cute Trick or Treat Halloween embroidery design. It features smiling jack-o-lanterns, skulls, candy corn, and fall foliage. The hand embroidery kit includes instructions, an embroidery hoop, pattern stamped cloth, thread, and needles.
19. HORROR POTION HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN , WITCHY EYE HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN , MAGIC BOTTLE GOTHIC EMBRODIERY DIGITAL PATTERN PDF
Get ready for some spooky stitching with this Horror Potion Halloween embroidery design. It features a spherical clear glass bottle filled with liquid and 2 floating eyeballs.
The hand embroidery design comes in six different sizes, ranging from a 3" to an 8" hoop. Also included is as a handy cheat-sheet packed with tips and best practices for turning the whimsical pattern into a finished embroidery piece.
20. SPIDER WEB EMBROIDERY
Here is a cute way to elevate your holiday decor this Halloween season. These spooky embroidered spider webs are easy to make with basic backstitching. The little spiders are buttons.
21. DANCING SKELETON HALLOWEEN EMBROIDEY PATTERN | DIGITAL HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN | FALL AUTUMN THEME | SPOOKY STITCHING | SKULL AND BAT | DIY
Prepare for the upcoming spooky season with this charming Dancing Skeleton embroidery pattern. The piece is adorned with cute leaf and candy corn details, as well as an adorable bat.
The ten-page PDF pattern is suitable for beginners to intermediate-level stitchers. It can be customized with different stitches or color schemes.
22. SKULL EMBROIDERY PATTERN, HALLOWEEN HAND EMBROIDERY DESIGN, SPOOKY BOOK LOVER EMBROIDERY, EMBROIDERED SKULL AND CANDLE
Are you looking for a Halloween-themed embroidery project? Or maybe a fun piece to display in your library? Try this spooky skull and candle hand embroidery pattern. It is a great design for stitchers of all skill levels.
The design is sized to fit in a 5-inch embroidery hoop. It can easily be resized.
23. SKELETON HAND EMBROIDERY PATTERN LAVENDER ANATOMICAL SKELETAL GOTHIC PDF
This hand embroidery pattern features a skeleton hand holding a lavender stem. It has a very modern feel.
It is a beginner-friendly pattern that relies on the back stitch to create clean, crisp lines. You will also learn how to create the lazy daisy and stem stitch. The Halloween embroidery design is sized to fit a 5 to 6" embroidery hoop.