Are you strange and unusual? Then you will love these horror cross stitch patterns.
“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.” - Revelation 13:18
I love horror movies. For as long as I can remember, I have watched them. I think it is funny when people talk about the age their parents started letting them watch scary movies. Um, we were always allowed to watch them. If you enjoy scary movies as much as I do, you will love the horror cross stitch patterns I have listed.
Below are 29 horror and monster cross stitch patterns. I have included free cross stitch patterns and paid patterns. There are easy cross stitch patterns for beginners as well as advanced patterns. I am positive, there is something that you will love to stitch.
1. JASON VOORHEES CROSS STITCH PATTERN, FRIDAY THE 13TH CROSS STITCH, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PDF, WITCHY CROSS STITCH, HORROR MOVIE, COUNTED CHART
Here is an easy, beginner-friendly horror cross stitch pattern. If you are new to cross stitching and love the Friday the 13th movies, this is a great pattern. It only uses full cross stitches, 1 color of DMC floss, and 14 count Aida fabric.
2. COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - FRANKENSTEIN, CLASSIC HORROR, MOVIE CREATURE, HALLOWEEN, HORROR CROSS STITCH, ZOMBIE, SPOOKY DIY CROSS STITCH
Are you a fan of the classic horror monsters? This is a very cool horror cross stitch pattern that features Frankenstein’s monster. This is not a pattern for those just learning how to cross stitch. It requires a lot of color changes. You can make this awesome monster cross stitch pattern on 16, 18, or 22 count Aida cloth. It uses 21 colors of DMC floss.
3. MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE HAPPY TOYZ 8 X 10 FILM MOVIE COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN DOWNLOAD INTERMEDIATE
This adorable Stephen King horror movie cross stitch pattern features the Happy Toyz truck mask. Yes, I did say adorable and horror in the same sentence.
Did you know that the infamous green goblin head was restored by a gentleman in Piketon, Ohio? He now takes it on the road. You can check out his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GreenGoblinHead or website at https://thegoblinproject.com/.
4. PENNYWISE - IT - CLOWN FACE - CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is another awesome Stephen King cross stitch pattern. This Pennywise cross stitch pattern would be super easy to make. Yet, it has a striking appearance. To complete this counted cross stitch pattern, you will need 10 colors of DMC floss. You can use 14, 18, or 22 count Aida fabric.
5. BEETLEJUICE CROSS STITCH PATTERN, HALLOWEEN CROSS STITCH, MODERN CROSS STITCH PDF PATTERN, SPOOKY CROSS STITCH PATTERN, MOVIE PATTERN
I guess Beetlejuice is considered a horror movie. I never thought it was, but many people do. It doesn’t matter how you categorize the movie; this is a hysterical cross stitch pattern. Everybody needs a Handbook for the Recently Deceased in their library. Right? The finished horror cross stitch pattern measures 5.9 inches x 8.26 inches tall.
6. SKULL – PATTERN BY DMC
DMC has several cross stitch patterns free to download. If you are looking for a creepy skull, check out this one. And you cannot go wrong with the price. This is an intermediate level cross stitching pattern. It uses 5 colors of DMC floss.
7. MOVIE CROSS STITCH PATTERN - FOR BEGINNERS - EMBROIDERY DESIGNS - NEEDLEPOINT KITS -HORROR-PDF DOWNLOAD-PT-429
For those people that have never watched The Shining, they will think you have some strange hotel sign hanging on your wall. But true Stephen King fans will absolutely love it. This is an easy horror cross stitch pattern that only requires one color of DMC floss. You can use 14, 16, or 18 count Aida fabric.
8. CROSS STITCH PATTERN: COLLECTION OF HORROR MOVIE CHARACTERS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is a modern cross stitch pattern design that is so cute. This would be a fun pattern to complete. It features 12 characters: Ghostface, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Pennywise, Jason Vorhees, Billy the Puppet, Chucky, The Nun, Pinhead, Leatherface, Samara, and Hannibal Lecter. It is a medium level pattern that uses full cross stitches, fractional stitching, and backstitching.
9. HORROR CROSS STITCH PATTERN HORROR MOVIE CROSS STITCH VAMPIRE CROSS STITCH FRIGHT NIGHT CROSS STITCH THRILLER CROSS STITCH HORROR SHOW JERRY
This counted cross stitch pattern is reminiscent of pixel art from the 80s. This is a great pattern for any fan of horror movies. I always loved the original Fright Night movie. The remake was pretty good too. This is an intermediate level horror cross stitch pattern. It has 13 color changes and uses 14 count Aida fabric.
10. VAMPIRE CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF / HALLOWEEN DRACULA CROSS STITCH CHART / PRINTABLE CROSS STITCH EMBROIDERY DESIGN / PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
If you are looking for a piece of artwork to hang in a library or home theater, check out this design. The Bram Stoker’s Dracula horror cross stitch pattern has a classy, elegant look that suits the movie’s timeframe perfectly. You can use either 14 or 16 count Aida fabric. There are 14 colors of DMC floss used.