Do you enjoy the Tim Burton Style? If so, you will love these Tim Burton Cross Stitch Patterns.
“Anybody with artistic ambitions is always trying to reconnect with the way they saw things as a child." - Tim Burton
Tim Burton has a creative mind that many of us will never understand. The Tim Burton style is bold, unmistakable, fascinating, and eye-catching. His movies, cartoons, and shorts have inspired so many people and will continue to inspire more for many years to come. I wish I had just a little bit of his imagination and creativity.
If you are fascinated with Tim Burton movies and enjoy crafting, I think you will love these Tim Burton cross stitch patterns as much as I do.
1. BEETLEJUICE CROSS STITCH PATTERN, HALLOWEEN CROSS STITCH, MODERN CROSS STITCH PDF PATTERN, SPOOKY CROSS STITCH PATTERN, MOVIE PATTERN
I guess Beetlejuice is considered a horror movie. I never thought it was, but many people do. It doesn’t matter how you categorize the movie; this is a hysterical cross stitch pattern. Everybody needs a Handbook for the Recently Deceased in their library. Right? The finished horror cross stitch pattern measures 5.9 inches x 8.26 inches tall.
2. BEETLEJUICE - LYDIA DEETZ HOUSE PDF CROSS STITCH DIGITAL PATTERN. SANDWORM, HALLOWEEN, CREEPY, GOTHIC, MOVIE, HORROR, DIY, DECOR, EMBROIDERY
How frightening would it be coming face to face with the terrifying Beetlejuice sandworm? This is a wonderful Tim Burton cross stitch pattern. It would be a great piece to sit on an end table or hang it by your front door.
3. TIM BURTON ALICE IN WONDERLAND CROSS STITCH - MAD HATTER
Did you love Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter? I thought he did an amazing job. Here is an extremely detailed Mad Hatter cross stitch pattern. The pattern uses 16 count Aida fabric. The completed design size is 20” x 29”.
4. VICTOR AND EMILY FIGURE TIM BURTON CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF DOWNLOAD
These Victor and Emily Tim Burton cross stitch patterns are stunning. They would be the perfect accessory to a Corpse Bride inspired wedding.
Victor is 52 stitches wide x 96 stitches tall. Emily is 62 stitches wide x 94 stitches tall. The patterns use 25 colors of DMC floss. I would recommend this pattern for an advanced beginner.
5. PDF CROSS STITCH PATTERN - 0294.SPARKY ( FRANKENWEENIE ) - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This dog may not be technically alive, but he is surely cute! If you love dogs and the movie Frankenweenie, you will enjoy stitching up this Sparky the Dog Tim Burton Cross Stitch Pattern
6. PDF MARS ATTACKS DOWNLOAD ALIEN CROSS-STITCH PATTERN EMBROIDERY ACK INVASION SCIENCE FICTION CULT FILM SCI-FI MOVIE FAN ART
This Mars Attacks cross stitch pattern is hysterical. How awesome is this design? If you are into Tim Burton movies or science fiction, this would be a fun pattern to work on. It will surely bring a smile to your face. I know it does mine.
The pattern is 62 stitches wide and 64 stitches high. 14 count Aida fabric is recommended. This is an intermediate to advanced level pattern due to all the heavy backstitching. The pattern also uses a lot of quarter stitches.
7. MARS ATTACKS MARTIAN SPY GIRL CROSS STITCH PATTERN DOWNLOAD
Here is another whimsical pattern from the cult classic Mars Attacks. The pattern is designed to be stitched on AIDA 14-count fabric. There are 27 colors of DMC floss used. Finished, the Martian Spy Girl piece will measure 4.00" x 6.21".
8. DAAYOO, DELIA DEETZ, DAY-O, BEETLEJUICE, HARRY BELAFONTE, CATHERINE O'HARA, CROSS STITCH, PATTERN, PDF, GOTH, 80'S
Can you hear this cross stitch pattern singing? I can! Who could forget this whimsical scene? Beetlejuice will always be one of my favorite Tim Burton movies. If you are looking for a unique gift idea for a Beetlejuice fan, you can bet they will not have this amazing Delia Deetz picture.
This pattern is recommended for 16 count Aida fabric. The stitch area is 9 1/2 inches wide × 7 3/4 inches high. It uses 16 colors of DMC floss.
9. SANDY CLAWS CROSS STITCH PATTERN//NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS//PDF PATTERN//CROSS STITCH//MODERN CROSS STITCH//FUNNY CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is a cute Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas cross stitch pattern. And it would stitch up quickly.
The Tim Burton cross stitch pattern is 100 stitches x 120 stitches.
10. BEETLEJUICE AND LYDIA CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Did you watch the Beetlejuice cartoon? Here is a fun take on Beetlejuice and Lydia Deetz.
The Tim Burton free cross stitch pattern is 89 stitches wide x 65 stitches high. It requires 11 colors of DMC floss.
11. BEGINNER/SIMPLE CROSS STITCH PATTERN - NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
The Nightmare Before Christmas is not just for the holidays. Complete this monochromatic Disney cross stitch pattern and display it any time of the year. The pattern is simple and easy to understand. It should be easy to complete for an experienced beginner.
12. TIM BURTON DOGS - CROSS STITCH PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
The dogs are some of the most delightful Tim Burton characters. They are always so cute and loveable, even when they are only bones.
This fun Tim Burton cross stitch pattern features Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sparky from Frankenweenie, and Scraps from Corpse Bride. The finished cross stitch pattern is 97 stitches x 108 stitches.
13. COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - CROSS STITCH ART, WALL HANGING, DIY CROSS STITCH, FIBRE ART, WALL ART, CROSS STITCH GUIDE
I can never get enough of the Tim Burton style. If you are like me, you will love this Beetlejuice cross stitch pattern. This is a great design that has a lot of detail. The pattern is 400 stitches wide x 500 stitches tall. If you use 22 count Aida fabric, it will measure 18.18” wide x 22.72 inches high.
14. I MYSELF AM STRANGE AND UNUSUAL LYDIA DEETZ BEETLEJUICE - COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN - PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Stitch up this Tim Burton cross stitch pattern to hang on your office wall, home theater, or bedroom. Let everyone know that you are strange and unusual, just like Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice.
15. BEETLEJUICE - HORROR CROSS STITCH PATTERN - MISS ARGENTINA - TIM BURTON - HORROR ART - HORROR DECOR - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Here is another fun Beetlejuice cross stitch pattern. Who could forget Miss Argentina and her quote, “If I knew then what I know now… I wouldn’t have had my little accident.”
The pattern is stitched on 14 count Aida fabric. The final design is 140 stitches (10 inches) wide x 196 stitches (14 inches) high. Fabric: 14 count/inch. It requires 11 colors of DMC floss.
16. CROSS STITCH PATTERN: NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CHARACTERS, PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD, HALLOWEEN
Here is a super cute The Nightmare Before Christmas cross stitch pattern. Each of the Tim Burton characters looks like little Legos. This pattern features Oogie Boogie, Zero, Jack Skellington, Sally, The Major, and Doctor Finkelstein.
This Disney Tim Burton cross stitch pattern was designed to be stitched on 14 count, 16 count, or 18 count Aida fabric. The pattern uses full stitches, fractional stitching, and backstitching. It is 110 stitches tall x 213 stitches wide.
17. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN PDF, HORROR/ GOTH CROSS STITCH, HALLOWEEN CROSS STITCH, SPOOKY SCARY CROSS STITCH
This amazing Tim Burton cross stitch pattern features the one and only Johnny Depp as Edward Scissorhands. This pattern would make an amazing Tim Burton art piece.
When completed, the Tim Burton cross stitch pattern measures approximately 15 inches by 10.5 inches. It was created to be stitched on any 14 count evenweave fabric, such as Aida or linen. This is an advanced level pattern that will take a lot of patience to complete. However, the final result is spectacular.
18. JACK & SALLY MINI HEADS | MODERN CROSS STITCH PDF PATTERN
Here is a unique and fun Nightmare Before Christmas cross stitch pattern. It features Jack Skellington and Sally. The design area is 47 stitches wide x 50 stitches high. It requires 9 colors of DMC floss.
19. TIM BURTON ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHESHIRE CAT - I'M NOT CRAZY
When the newest live action Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland movies were being made, I didn’t know how I felt about it. Because I love the Disney Alice in Wonderland cartoon so much. I just knew they were going to butcher the story. But the movies were breathtaking. And the Tim Burton style makes them even better.
This Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland cross stitch pattern features the sneaky Cheshire Cat. And I am sure there are a lot of us that can relate to the quote, “I’m not crazy. My Reality is just different from yours.” This fantasy cross stitch pattern can be stitched on 14, 18, 22, or 32 count Aida fabric.
20. BEETLEJUICE - ADAM & BARBARA MAITLAND - CROSS STITCH DIGITAL PATTERN. VALENTINE'S DAY, CREEPY, GOTH, MOVIE, HORROR, DIY GIFT, ANNIVERSARY
Stitch up these creepy Beeltlejuice wall hangings and give them to your Tim Burton loving valentine. The Barbara and Adam Maitland pictures would look great hanging over your bed or couch.
21. FREE BEETLEJUICE CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is another free Tim Burton cross stitch pattern based on the Beetlejuice cartoon. The grid size is 64 stitches wide x 97 stitches high. The design area is 4.57” x 6.86”.
22. JACK SKELLINGTON, DMC CROSS STITCH CHART NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN EMBROIDERY CHART PRINTABLE PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD
If you are looking for a classic Jack Skellington cross stitch pattern, this one is perfect. It would make a perfect addition to your Halloween and Christmas décor. Or just hang it up because you are a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The Tim Burton cross stitch pattern can be stitched on 14, 16, or 18 count Aida fabric. The pattern uses full stitches. ¾ stitches, and backstitches.
23. BEETLEJUICE LYDIA DEETZ CROSS STITCH PATTERN - TIM BURTON CROSS STITCH PATTERN - VALENTINES CROSS STITCH PATTERN
How about another Beetlejuice pattern? This one was inspired by the Beetlejuice cartoon. How cute are little Lydia Deetz and Beetlejuice in this fun cross stitch pattern?
The Beetlejuice cross stitch pattern is 97 stitches wide x 89 stitches high. It can be stitched on 11, 14, 16, or 18 count Aida fabric.
24. HERE'S JOHNNY
Are you a fan of Johnny Depp? If so, you will fall in love with this amazing cross stitch pattern. It features several Johnny Depp characters including Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorshands, Captain Jack Sparrow, The Mad Hatter, Willy Wonka, and Barnabas Collins.
25. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS CROSS STITCH PATTERN
Here is an easy, beginner-friendly Edward Scissorhands cross stitch pattern. The quirky little pattern features Edward and Kim standing in the snow.
To complete this Tim Burton cross stitch pattern, you will need 14 count Aida fabric and 12 colors of DMC floss. The design size is 65 stitches (4.64 inches) wide x 55 stitches (3.93 inches) high.